• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

soon... the guild "Anti RLD" will be made...

Flexia

PK Team Leader
Reaction score
Hello Shadowcores players,

Soon I will make the guild "Anti RLD" and I'm searching for players above level 100... Why so low? Because I want RLD gone!!!
With a large amount of members I want to disable the "power" of RLD, and we WON'T accept warmode, because we love the skull system..
Why do I hate RLD? Because they think they are god or something... And I hate that attitude! Some members act cool when RLD guild is online, but if they are online only by them self, they sit in pz, because they know 80% of the server hates them!
A guild who says they own the server should protect and help new players instead of killing and skullbashing them!
Let's show them that they arnt so good as they think, let's take they beloved level away :)

If you want to join you should have/be

*Level 100 or higher
*Have a Mic or willing to download Skype
*Don't be a character lover!
*Have some cash to buy your own supplies.
*Be active.
*Speak English or Dutch

Leave a message here with your character name or send me a private message on the forums...
I will create the guild on Monday, its weekend now ans the sun is shining, so i dont wanna waste to much time behind the computer..

Last edited:
Okay first of all, we do help new players me and Eccim and other players have given away alot of items and cash to newcomers. Second, the fact that you wanna use the skullbashing system just shows your afraid that you'll get way to owned if you acctually take skull or go warmode. Third, Bring it....

Okay first of all, we do help new players me and Eccim and other players have given away alot of items and cash to newcomers. Second, the fact that you wanna use the skullbashing system just shows your afraid that you'll get way to owned if you acctually take skull or go warmode. Third, Bring it....

Do you have guild atleast to acept warmode? Or you just another red light hooker helper that goes to actions without warmode like everyone can see on the ss from yesterday war.

Hello Shadowcores players,

Soon I will make the guild "Anti RLD" and I'm searching for players above level 100... Why so low? Because I want RLD gone!!!
With a large amount of members I want to disable the "power" of RLD, and we WON'T accept warmode, because we love the skull system..
Why do I hate RLD? Because they think they are god or something... And I hate that attitude! Some members act cool when RLD guild is online, but if they are online only by them self, they sit in pz, because they know 80% of the server hates them!
A guild who says they own the server should protect and help new players instead of killing and skullbashing them!
Let's show them that they arnt so good as they think, let's take they beloved level away :)

If you want to join you should have/be

*Level 100 or higher
*Have a Mic or willing to download vent
*Don't be a character lover!
*Have some cash to buy your own supplies.
*Be active.
*Speak English or Dutch

Leave a message here with your character name or send me a private message on the forums...
I will create the guild on Monday, its weekend now ans the sun is shining, so i dont wanna waste to much time behind the computer..

You should just join Nie Arm, saves you the trouble of making a new guild

welll the other rlds kills low lvls .... LOL

Im in .... with Xon Tanker and Miss Klamm
Or msg some1 from Nie Arm and they can contact me on my fb

It's still pretty obvious that we're better than you, since noone has had a chance against us so far, even though RLD apparently consists of random people who have never played together before? What does your team consist of then? Monkeys?

count me in ; abra /eternality / ty my fanz

(to gajowy when he reads it \/)
also , gajowy go suck my ballZ niggah , how many asses u licked before they let u join rld? :)

count me in ; abra /eternality / ty my fanz

(to gajowy when he reads it \/)
also , gajowy go suck my ballZ niggah , how many asses u licked before they let u join rld? :)

He licked our asses so many times, I cant even count how many.

All the characters will be invited on Monday.. now its time to drink beer :)

Do you have guild atleast to acept warmode? Or you just another red light hooker helper that goes to actions without warmode like everyone can see on the ss from yesterday war.
Maybe stop your big talks and gogo warmode, if not shut the fuck up, your small words are nothing here.

Maybe stop your big talks and gogo warmode, if not shut the fuck up, your small words are nothing here.

Go warmode without bot and shut the fuck up, your small balls are nothing here. I said balls? I meant words. :S

RLD, i know that 99% of your guild is dutch, why the F*ck are you playing tibia these days? It's 29 degrees outside and freaking sunny! Got no real friends? Omg!

RLD, i know that 99% of your guild is dutch, why the F*ck are you playing tibia these days? It's 29 degrees outside and freaking sunny! Got no real friends? Omg!

sorry to dissapoint u, its only me & evil santa whos dutch

Some people just dont like the summer. Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom