• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Soon...

walkingdragon

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
This is more or less just a life update from your favorite Navy Pony... I will be handing my resignation here soon (not yet but soon) before I go to Boot Camp, I found out that I will be in Great Lakes, MI for Boot Camp from Early June-Late August and after that I will be in Pensacola, FL for about 3 weeks for A-School (vocational training), it's about then I'll possibly be able to say hello but about 80-90% of my time will be occupied by the Navy. I will be going in as an E1 (Seaman Recruit) and my rate will be an Undes-AN (Undesignated Airman meaning I run around the hangers and flight deck). For any of those who are in the US and thinking about a military career, let me tell you, so far as I know, the Navy is the best choice, Air-force is too picky, Marines are well... Marines... (Not much pay for all the work they do vs other branches) and ARMY is only looking for Reserves atm. The Navy is the only group that I've talked to who is working around any problem you may have of getting in to get you in, they also have some of the highest pay grades in the military, and as I was told by my Cheifs:

"Only 10% of America applies for the Navy. Only 5% qualify, and only 1% actually make it and stay past their first term."

So if you want to know more about the Navy and possible enlistment, go ahead and PM me, I will also give you guys and update about Boot Camp after I get out! :3

Sinceraly~
Walkingdragon

Last edited:
Fag. Post pics! And i will join u and ur pics when i too begin my awe inspiring adventure!!!

Have you done something like this yet (or pepper spray?)

[video=youtube;Vt8dIEL5a_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt8dIEL5a_k[/video]

Says the man who likes to get his freak on with Justin Queefer
Says the man who likes to get his freak on with My Little Pony.

@Thread; Have fun and enjoy boot camp, p.s I'd probably keep the pony thing a secret. :)
Look forward to hearing more information and seeing photos when you're back.
GL

Have you done something like this yet (or pepper spray?)

[video=youtube;Vt8dIEL5a_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt8dIEL5a_k[/video]

Taser training is for MP only afaik (Military Police) but they do have OC training (bear mace on steroids and then you beat people up afterwards) and Gas Chambers (I'm not even jewish...)

Here is my cousin's OC training in the ARMY Boot Camp over at Kentucky:
[video]http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/walkingdragon/media/KelseyARMYocspray_zps118475c9.mp4.html[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck brehhhh <3

Ty meng

- - - Updated - - -

Says the man who likes to get his freak on with My Little Pony.

@Thread; Have fun and enjoy boot camp, p.s I'd probably keep the pony thing a secret. :)
Look forward to hearing more information and seeing photos when you're back.
GL

Hahahaha, says the man who leiks to play with old people saggy ballsacks xD
Thanks bro and as far as the Brony thing goes, I can keep internet and Real life seperate ;) But thanks bro.

It looks rather like funny or stupid stuff but goodluck. Shit is getting real.

They are the poniminati! Everywhere but nowhere! Everyone but noone! They the new world order!

A brony in the navy.

Is this real life?

navy_rarity_by_tensaioni-d3my0n7.png

Back
Top Bottom