• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Source files (editing)

Joriku

Working in the mines, need something?
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
Joriku
well i've been trying to fix mounts in pz so players can have their mounts in pz..
i found alot of stuff and they say its just to edit player.cpp

void Player::eek:nChangeZone(ZoneType_t zone)
and remove this:
if (!group->access && isMounted()) {
dismount();
g_game.internalCreatureChangeOutfit(this, defaultOutfit);
}

but it doesn't work..

It's easier than you think ;), you just need to press the right click button over the solution and then select "rebuild" or "recompile" or wherever the option name is.

If there is a problem, you press the right click over the solution and select "Clean solution" and then, you retry the step before.

¡Have a great day!

It's easier than you think ;), you just need to press the right click button over the solution and then select "rebuild" or "recompile" or wherever the option name is.

If there is a problem, you press the right click over the solution and select "Clean solution" and then, you retry the step before.

¡Have a great day!
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

¡Have a great day!
i press Rebuild and then it pops up errors a bit down "3328" errors then i right click "the forgotten server" "clean" and 1 "successful" then rebuild" --- erros agin, iam doing wrong or what? can i please get an tutorial?

line 1099, delete the "}" you have there, and try again.

or, delete the "}" in line 1102,

i don't know which one of those is the one who musn't be, but
definitibly one of them musn't be there.

Tell me after how it goes

if is just that script put it on a post, completly, with the code stuff to see it right and tell you, the compiler send you 3300 errors, but i'm sure than, if it is what i think, is just a little detail, nothing else.

also, send a picture of the error report just like the last time.

i guess you just have another problems similiar to the one i answer to you.

Back