• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SPAIN][CUSTOM] Padventures ~ Pokemon Online Game ~ NEW SERVER! [custom map]

It was, he should moderate his language (and that's not your business). I keep an eye on the advertisement threads when they get flamed.
Now I ask you guys to refrain from posting if you will only flame this thread with your false assumptions, thank you...

If it has bad words etc ok i agree with you.

Yeah i will refrain from posting my opinion here since you are over protecting it but you cant call them false or call everybody liars when most of the people connected with their own opinions and side of their story with detailed information. There are many respected users here like @Deadbringer and @MiaFH that are just posting their opinion for the rest of us to make a decision of playing or not. Remember this is your forum user opinions matter more than some advertiser that created their account yesterday. Classicus got more negative opinions and actually flame posts than this and no one deleted posts. I hope you are not protecting the owners of this server or have any affiliation with them. Like znote you should warn people and give them a chance of fixing their post. Znote sometimes remove offensive language instead of delete-censoring.

Last edited:
@GMNino Just wondering, i am truly curious and confused. Why did you guys opened a new a world? Diamond and Pearl never had cap problems they were always under the 200 players. Now you will have to merge Diamond and Pearl to repopulate Pearl. :/

I will give a good advice for the PA owners not sure if the new server is to gather more people to get money but dont add adult ads in a everyone rated game. I just entered the PA page and there is a new ad with a chick about a must see video "girls exposed" and if you reload something about a french video.

bien ahi @GMNino ! you killed pearl with a new server and people are quitting. for what to get 50 online players less in total?

Back