• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Spain] RL Map 8.6 High-Rate Real-Map TPs/PVP-ENFORCED

tysoon

Reaction score
Description

Lizera is back! Better than ever, now we will put the details and changes we have added!

New areas of hunt.

The experience of killing a player, vocations balanced.

New donator items in the shop.

The server has been hosted on a dedicated hosting with 100MBPS of connection and a 1GBPS burst port/

Many more Quest to make with big teams.

War Mode added to make big wars.

Vip City better designed.

New cities to Hunt and make big Wars(yalahar, ethno, oken, pyre, gengia...)

Fixed custom monsters.

Thais depot is greater, with new Npcs.

We have added some events like: Last Man Standing and Zombie Event.

Information

Experience rate: x800 ( staged )
Skill rate: x25 ( staged )
Magic level rate: x18 ( staged )
Loot rate: x6
PvP-Enforced with skull/war system
Tibia NPC system and the boats are FREE

Connection information

The only thing you'll need to start owning on Lizera is the 8,6 client and then an IP changer ofcourse.

IP: lizera.pwnz.org
Port: 7171

Want to be that stunning level 40 that own the higher lvls with a team or do you want to be the ruler of the server?

Join TODAY to find out!

Temple
01.PNG

Depot
02.PNG

Teleports
03.PNG

Quests
04.PNG

Training Area
05.PNG

Last man Standing Event
06.PNG

Attachments

This is not the official server (Lizera)!

Hi,

Please visit the official server Lizera -> Cheatsbcn - Lizera OT
Quote from official Lizera!
We are sorry, a hacker thiefed all our database, we want to warn you that lizera.pwnz.org is not the true ot, we are back again and with more security, the accounts have been not reset.

DO NOT enter on his ots, or you real tibia account could be hacked, he is also hacking people throught paypal. If you ever paid something to his ot, chargeback and create new password.

There is a post on otland.net also the admin of otservlist.org is warned, we sent an email yesterday and probably he will get banned. So do no waste more time and play again with us!

That screenshots which are in this post, it has been taken by Pro Mager, one of staff member of Lizera and owner as well.
Real staff:
Pro mager, The Rock and Cheatsbcn.​

So please join the official Lizera!
Lizera OT
They are working on it (server) and it will be online soon, but you can join for test and just create your account and have fun!​

Hi,

Please visit the official server Lizera -> Cheatsbcn - Lizera OT
Quote from official Lizera!

That screenshots which are in this post, it has been taken by Pro Mager, one of staff member of Lizera and owner as well.
Real staff:
Pro mager, The Rock and Cheatsbcn.​

So please join the official Lizera!
Lizera OT
They are working on it (server) and it will be online soon, but you can join for test and just create your account and have fun!​

Thanks! yes the server will be online soon, everyone is warned NOT TO JOIN lizera.pwnz.org!!! he is a known thief! thanks!

Thats funny?

My website is completely different to "YOUR lizera".

Secondly, my site doesnt even have the option to donate via paypal?

We use paygol (sms) cannot be hacked or scammed ok ?

Thirdly, this whole spamming and dumping of threads is RIDICILOUS.

You have been told and warned several time by mods, admins, support team members
TO NOT spam MY threads with the "YOU HACKED MY SHIT" story

The screenshots were taken by a player @ MY lizera.

If you look here, Open Tibia Server - Advertisement

You will see we have upto 60 at any one time online everyday.

I did a reset today, and i hope to get my players back soon!

Have a good day and stop trashing threads sir!

Thats funny?

My website is completely different to "YOUR lizera".

Secondly, my site doesnt even have the option to donate via paypal?

We use paygol (sms) cannot be hacked or scammed ok ?

Thirdly, this whole spamming and dumping of threads is RIDICILOUS.

You have been told and warned several time by mods, admins, support team members
TO NOT spam MY threads with the "YOU HACKED MY SHIT" story

The screenshots were taken by a player @ MY lizera.

If you look here, Open Tibia Server - Advertisement

You will see we have upto 60 at any one time online everyday.

I did a reset today, and i hope to get my players back soon!

Have a good day and stop trashing threads sir!

Peak Record: 59 players online on November 1, 2012, 11:11 pm CET ye i s see u got 60 everyday haha not even 59 on ur record,, and now they are coming back, btw noone adtervised me, i got a message from a moderator telling me that if i want u can be banned, but i dont want that i want ' ppl to see what hapens so u get -2 players, have fun in ur 2 ppl ot ;)

Learn to take a few screenshots by yourself.
And don't call IDIOT him because there is only one, and that's you.

Anyways, that's not YOUR server, you just did copy it and create your own. So they had to close because of it...
About player record/online: You don't have 60 players online everyday, neither you will get it everyday.
You had players because my team joined that servers and I GAVE them donations ITEMS to play. But you already know what happened :D! When we left so from then you have around 10-20 players.
Good luck next time.

*YOU WON'T GET THAT PLAYERS BECAUSE I'M NOT THERE ANYMORE. CONGRATULATIONS AND THERE ARE FEW "NOOBS" STILL PLAYING AND THINKING THAT IT'S THE OFFICIAL SERVER! BUT NO, IT'S NOT. THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE IS...*

Back