• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spawns Bugged

xKnighter

Reaction score
Edron dragons cave has like 1/3rd the normal amount of dragons. And I've heard the same about many spawns, This is a 15 minute fix, why hasnt it been done?

It hasn't been brought to our attention earlier, if you can name the other spawns I'll tell Hani to fix them.

Edron Dragons (in real tibia its what, 5-6 on the floor above dls, then 2-3 in each cave? here its 2-3 on main floor, 1 in each cave, Then i was told zao DLs is like bare to none, where its actaully an insane dl spawn.

Those are the 2 i've discovered thus far

• Goroma Medusa -> should have Serpent Spawns ..
• Banuta -> should have Medusa ..
• Edron Fire Elemental spawn was edited to a Demon spawn , would be good if you could make it / the Fire Elementals are Demons now ..
• Yalahar Hellspawns -> should have stairs instead of a hole ..
• Vengoth Werewolves -> the spawn and the " exani hur "up " place to the castle aren't there ..

More I don't know atm , would be good if you could change it.

Last edited:
• Goroma Medusa -> should have Serpent Spawns ..

• Yalahar Hellspawns -> should have stairs instead of a hole ..

No there should be a hole where its right now. But there should be stairs to the right of the hole. Which you can use to go up/down the inner circle at hellspawns. At this moment there's no hole at all down to the inner circle.

If you have ever been there on real Tibia, you should know that Mattze is right, There should be stairs, not a hole. Even though, you're right as well, there should be another entrance, as you stated above.

I've put all this on my "todo-list" and will take a look at it asap.

Back