• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

.spr/.dat I/O Error 103

chrisbk

Reaction score
I've downloaded multiple dat/spr editors, and I can't seem to find one that'll even load. I'm using Tibia Version 10.1, and every time I go to load up my .spr or .dat file I just get a big I/O Error 103 and the program freezes and closes. Is there any specific fix for this? Is it a problem on my end? Or does someone have a 10.1 spr/dat editor I could get my hands on? Thanks!

Thats a map editor
I've downloaded multiple dat/spr editors, and I can't seem to find one that'll even load. I'm using Tibia Version 10.1, and every time I go to load up my .spr or .dat file I just get a big I/O Error 103 and the program freezes and closes. Is there any specific fix for this? Is it a problem on my end? Or does someone have a 10.1 spr/dat editor I could get my hands on? Thanks!
Have you tried this one?

Yes thats the one I've been trying the whole time, I mean is it because I'm using 10.1 with an outdated version of the editors, or do you think I'm doing something wrong?

Back