• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sprite Pack (Sorted by Item Name!)

Undeadstawa

Reaction score
Hi!

I found myself in the need of sprites for my OT-Manager, but needed to have the images be named according to Item Names (I didn't want to be depending on item IDs, since they change depending on tibia version). So I've made a program that fetches images from Tibia Wiki, and ran through Items.xml from Tibia 9.46.

I thought I would share the images with all of you to use if you find yourself in the same situation.

I will share my OT-Manager soon to, which now have the built-in function to exctract images from Tibia Wiki.

Anyways, here is a link to download all sprited I could fetch: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/28627188/Images.rar

The images are in .GIF formats.

I also attached some images from my OT Manager. Please tell me if you are interessted in it. (Note, this editor requires some special code running on the server for my Item Manager and Player Manager to work).

itemmanager.JPGmonstermanager.JPGplayertools.JPGservertools.JPG
search.JPG

I could use some testers though, Anyone interested, please PM me and I'll give you instructions on how to get it and try it out.

this is an xml file editor im sure it could easily be written in VS with help of github co-pilot (doing all of the work.)

Back