• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Spriter][Mapper] Hiring.

Santy

Reaction score
I need a mapper & a mapper for an upcoming server of mine. Not much is going to be shared publicly for .. reasons..
Basically, the server I'm currently developing, by myself and get some help from real friends at times, is a revolutionary server, hah. It has various new systems, such as Attributes (what used to be tibia skills, but much different, similar to Ragnarok) and Spells (obviously different from those of Tibia's, lol) Point System, which gives you a lot of freedom to personalize your character, and to make him stronger in different creative ways, with the MANY different items that raise your attributes, stats and other things, regulated by the new Item Rarity System (similar to that of Diablo II's), or even the new housing system, where there are houses players can build by themselves. There are various vocations you can use with just one character, either of which you'd have to develop individually and regardless of what items you had prior to getting one, you'd still have to make great efforts. The server is going to be stemmed from some of my own spiritual beliefs, adding a little bit of "what-ifs", through ideas gotten from stuff like Chrono Trigger, Dragon Ball Z and E.V.O. - Search For Eden. The chosen people will, of course, know a lot more about the server once hired. If you choose to apply for the mapper, post the application below. If you choose to apply for the spriter, go here, and also post the application below. Be creative.

Name:
Birth Date:
Residence:
Languages Spoken:
Experience:
Map examples:

Last edited:
I can maybe help with sprites now and then but mainly items, your soul monsters i will do asap i have to finish college work but if i have time tonight i will do them with animations and flat frames also :)

That'd be really nice, thanks! Truth is, though, I won't really need many custom sprites atm, other than those. When I move into adding new realms, like Chrono's, I will just use most of the original sprites from CT, what I urgently need is a trustworthy, GOOD, mapper.

Kozmo, you forgot to post your mapping samples. That is quite necessary.

Last edited:
Sorry i haven't been active to help, like a said, weekend is the time, so i will help you tonight man

regards

Back