• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SQL] I really need help

Wasbo

Reaction score
Hello everyone, like many i am using TFS SQL and to create a gm you have to go to phpmyadmin and then select players and go to Browse and then you are supposed to see your character but the only character that shows for me is account manager and i do have other accounts created s can someone please help me? that would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Wasbo

You sure you made a character? try using aac (i just started mine with nicaw aac,maybe the am is glitched or bugged or whatever..)

well like im logged into my account that i made using the in game acc manager TFS made should i get nicaw or something? could you gimme a link to a good tutorial please? :D

Check your config.lua for:

Code:
	-- SQL
	sqlType = "sqlite"
	passwordType = "plain"

If you have mysql instead of sqlite you use phpmyadmin to create a GM, if you have it set as sqlite you need a sqlite manager - your database is stored in your .s3db file

-- SqLite
sqliteDatabase = "forgottenserver.s3db"

-- SQL
sqlType = "sqlite"
passwordType = "plain"

so how do i get a sqlite manager?

Back