• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ssa 5x from shop lawl??

udarac

Into Them
Reaction score
Yeah I know its real tibia w/e. but are u fucking kidding me lol. People coming on mages with 2-3 bp ssa. in my eyes any retard can feel pro and rush on a mage when you cant kill them because of ssa.

real orsha feeling

ye your team is sux roffball, u just sneak like retard and think you are good.
in anjoh's words : 'lets see on battlefield on a fair fight', now i wonder, is it really a fair fight? hahaha
270 with 10 backpack of ssa against lvl 150 without money for bless....there are 140 players online in this shit ot, if gm dont look out for lunar it will be 0 soon

in anjoh's words : 'lets see on battlefield on a fair fight', now i wonder, is it really a fair fight? hahaha
270 with 10 backpack of ssa against lvl 150 without money for bless....there are 140 players online in this shit ot, if gm dont look out for lunar it will be 0 soon

I agree... in global tibia, people dont buy bps and bps of ssa for fnny because 5K is much, if the loot is more easier to get in this server, so put the ssa more expensive, 15K, 20K...

well now it all makes sense to me haha. Any retard can feel pro and rush behind 3 bps of ssa and underworld robe. Then the nerve to talk shit to others....impressive

But its all good people will leave the ot soon if this shit doesn't change. We get a decent server but you guys rather cry later to open ot than fix the ones we have now.

Anways enjoy it normal people wont stick around much more if 1 mage cant die due to ssa spam.

well now it all makes sense to me haha. Any retard can feel pro and rush behind 3 bps of ssa and underworld robe. Then the nerve to talk shit to others....impressive

But its all good people will leave the ot soon if this shit doesn't change. We get a decent server but you guys rather cry later to open ot than fix the ones we have now.

Anways enjoy it normal people wont stick around much more if 1 mage cant die due to ssa spam.

you can die on a mage but i can block all sd but them can try to make ue ? you can kill people with ssa it is easy

but is disproportional, low itens is ok, rings and etc, but ssa is a "rare" item how have a npc selling for 5K in a server with a lootdrop rate bigger then tibia global, you see? is disproportional... the ssa should be 15-20K each, if people dont want to buy for this price, go hunt warlocks~

hahaha you can kill its easy.... are u kidding me? its easy if you are alone for 40 seconds -.-
while a team is killing a 270 with ssa's and JUST 1 POTTING, your team can kill around 4 or 5 mages without ssa with 3+ potters

- - - Updated - - -

btw, since this server likes to be compared to rl tibia...in rl tibia ppl bring like 5~10 MAX ssa, just for wheen seing that will be comboed, but here everyone just pull them 24/7 while in war

It's not our fault that your team has no idea whatsoever how to exp properly, is it? If you're gonna keep crying, just leave.

@heroic
good logic retard lmfao

answer the simple question:
Do you like the fact that mages can go to battle with 5 bp ssa yes or no. This way we can judge if ur a retard or not

@heroic
good logic retard lmfao

answer the simple question:
Do you like the fact that mages can go to battle with 5 bp ssa yes or no. This way we can judge if ur a retard or not

ur the only retard here =/
if u cry that the enemies are using ssa's so do the same but i think ur one of the guys who cant handle the pvp mode here bra

Magebomber is talking about the fair fights... Made my day!
Vox keep camping on veno boat ;)

if gm dont look out for lunar it will be 0 soon
Look at your guild first than blame others/gms/whole world. You are the one who is ruining this server face it...

if u cry that the enemies are using ssa's so do the same but i think ur one of the guys who cant handle the pvp mode here bra

impressive. im off this thread I guess people like this kind of fighting style. It's not what i prefer. I perfer a battle without ssa spam as we have been playing for the past years(not including you since u like this shit, i simply refuse to auto ssa the whole battle).

- - - Updated - - -

Magebomber is talking about the fair fights... Made my day!
Vox keep camping on veno boat ;)

Look at your guild first than blame others/gms/whole world. You are the one who is ruining this server face it...

who are you. he is using what everyone else does. he doesnt use navi is that is what you are referring to scrub

impressive. im off this thread I guess people like this kind of fighting style. It's not what i prefer. I perfer a battle without ssa spam as we have been playing for the past years(not including you since u like this shit, i simply refuse to auto ssa the whole battle).

- - - Updated - - -

who are you. he is using what everyone else does. he doesnt use navi is that is what you are referring to scrub

Explanation that he is using what everyone else does is not really good in situation when he is whining about the fair fights.... If we will go this way then this topic doesn't make sense :p Bring 10 bp of ssa with you as everyone else... lol xD

Explanation that he is using what everyone else does is not really good in situation when he is whining about the fair fights.... If we will go this way then this topic doesn't make sense :p Bring 10 bp of ssa with you as everyone else... lol xD

stop trying to act smart. Using bot in tibia today is like using gmps...dont try to compare it with ssa abuse please and thanks. I understand if you are are from evo servers. We are not and u have to understand we havent played a server with 5x ssa shop in the past 2-3 years. However you are prob used to servers 10vs10 and shit with ssa spam. I get it but this is not the thread for you then.

I'm starting to agree with all these people i was blind cause i was playing with the ssa users myself (having a bp ssa aswel in battles but only using in dangerous situations)
but yes they do spam those ssas, it's sad that they dont open their eyes and cant realize this ot will die because of them :p

just like you said, whining about fair fights...if everyone uses magebot just to heal/dash i think its alright ( if someone dont use its their option to use ibot and stuff, its all fair in this point) but in the other points its not fair

- - - Updated - - -

I'm starting to agree with all these people i was blind cause i was playing with the ssa users myself (having a bp ssa aswel in battles but only using in dangerous situations)
but yes they do spam those ssas, it's sad that they dont open their eyes and cant realize this ot will die because of them :p

++1

- - - Updated - - -

pvp mode? its exactly this that we are talking about, the pvp mode is beeing ruined for just bots pulling ssa's and ppl dashing in like pro blocker
and Heroic, its not that we dont know how to exp, its simply that u guys are non lifers that sneak 24/7, like yesterday, wotil, roffball, anjoh, dahl and some more randoms were there sneaking TILL 5;30 AM I MEAN WTF
(and yes everybody knows your way to exp, make share exp, put bot on hive with avas - gz anjoh + roffball botting same computer with this script)

I know lots of people on rl tibia that actually buy ssa's in shop if there's to few of them on the market.

I know lots of people on rl tibia that actually buy ssa's in shop if there's to few of them on the market.

But there is "lootdrop stages 1x", money is harder to get, and is 5K, is ok... the problem here isnt the SSA in the shop, is because the SSA in THIS SERVER, how the lootdrop stages is bigger then global, is 5K too, that's sux, a guy go lizard hunt, hunt 1h, get 200k, and buy 40 ssa, you understand now? The problem is the PRICE of the ssa in this server, the lunarforce staff need to fix that fast, put the ssa 15-20K each, that isnt so expensive, when u go to somewhere respawn and made 200k in minutes

Back