• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Staff cleanup & recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's finally time to start to look for new staff members again, after demoting some of our inactive staff members. If you are interested in helping us out, please post an application in this board: http://otland.net/f398/. There is no specific template on how your post should look, you are free to structure it as you like and provide what information you feel is necessary for us to know.

We'd like to thank the following users for being with us for a long time and helping us to keep OtLand clean from spam and malicious software:
  • Mokerhamer
  • makr0mango
  • Cato
  • Jonern
  • wyzr

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

I'm sure i could handle this job since i can be a serious staff if needed to, not only do i take the job serious, but i also speak english fluently.

My uptime in OTland would be 2 hrs a day...

But im not on 2 Hours Straight, i logg in every now and then.. My apply would mostly go to looking for malwares in downloads, checking which servers got sources, stop the offending.

Last edited:
I'm sure i could handle this job since i can be a serious staff if needed to, not only do i take the job serious, but i also speak english fluently.

My uptime in OTland would be 2 hrs a day...

But im not on 2 Hours Straight, i logg in every now and then.. My apply would mostly go to looking for malwares in downloads, checking which servers got sources, stop the offending.

Maybe next time you could read the mainpost before claiming you could handle a job?

http://otland.net/f398/ This is the place for you to apply.

I would help really out in the download section just with the maps ,tools and other not with the servers (my upload is 0.06) but i can handle it.. :D
A upload is like 30 mins for me

Kind Regard's,
Pro Warbringer

Nikkster, do not even try to own him now? They demoted moderators, and they've opened the application board.

Well, even though I said I would be away for a year (army), you may have noticed that the few times I had a chance to drop by got less frequent by the past months, and I agree my interest for OT has dropped now. I've got about 3 weeks left in the army, and after the summer I'll start studying for a master in building engineering.

So, it's only fair that someone else can take my place and keep the forum clean!

You'll see me around now and then, I promise!

"In the army atm and driving a mobile crane"

If your driving a crane and typing a post then where is the load going that the crane is holding? :blink:

Boards you need mods for...

• Download Section
  • Forum Games
  • Mapping

In mapping section, there is alot of flaming and offtopics.

Indeed, You would be alright for Mapping Forum Mod :D you seem to be on it often.

Nah, I havent even made any Applycation. And I don't plan to do 1 either. :)

But thanks anyways :D

haha, that would help them real much xD
but u need to speak german in order to even get a chance =x

OnTopic: Any idea when the new mods will be chosen?

It's not like i'm throwing myself at the application, i'm just offering my services. I don't care if i get chosen or not.

We actually don't need people who don't care about something they should do atleast 1 year, you should rather do it with care.

Myself I only want new staff members that are active and can grow with their job as a moderator and then improve themselfs who then should take their responsibilities for what they do.

i dont think otland is looking for people who spam this thread with flames and other such nonsense.. would be nice to keep it ontopic please..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back