• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stamina is here

arturinoo

Reaction score
Title says all

Do you think this was the best idea?
More rotation on spawns?
What you think about fellas?

I think nothing will change since people will make if not already have a few accounts - it's gonna be same shit

I think, not just at this time, its too late, we have a lot of highers levels, after so much time now they will add stamina,? i think its not just

Last edited:
Bro you are just making a mistake.
The guys who have makers, have mains too. Like me I have 1 maker botting and make levels on my mage by hands. Its a fucking mistake by twifysoft.

Bro you are just making a mistake.
The guys who have makers, have mains too. Like me I have 1 maker botting and make levels on my mage by hands. Its a fucking mistake by twifysoft.

If you are playing your mage by hands (assuming you don't hunt for more than 6 hours per day), it will, if anything, benefit you with the 1.5x exp when you don't have much time to play. It will only be a problem when you play for more than 6 hours everyday, so assuming you don't do that, it will only be a problem for your "maker".

If you are playing your mage by hands (assuming you don't hunt for more than 6 hours per day), it will, if anything, benefit you with the 1.5x exp when you don't have much time to play. It will only be a problem when you play for more than 6 hours everyday, so assuming you don't do that, it will only be a problem for your "maker".
Yep. If I must renew this 6 hours stamina I must log off for 18 hours ? Funny, it's only ots...

Admin why you maked so big misstake? i hope you will bring back exp without stimina again. We lost too much exp there is too many high lvl. We dont have any chance to be high lvl as they are. BRING BACK STIMINA WITHOUT LIMIT

Stamina is against all the people who are lazy fucks and want to bot without them having less and less time to power abuse in Thais.

You'r all forgets that this server get's DDOS sometimes, when it does again.. i will probly quit playing with aloot of others... we lose 1 level.. = 1-2h stamina exping

Botters get its back in 1h MAX ... so this is just so wrong.... remove the stupit stamina...

Good job Talaturen =) This will lower the amount of botters and let the real players earn something :D

You'r all forgets that this server get's DDOS sometimes, when it does again.. i will probly quit playing with aloot of others... we lose 1 level.. = 1-2h stamina exping

Botters get its back in 1h MAX ... so this is just so wrong.... remove the stupit stamina...

Wierd, last time I checked I make more exp manually than botting. I like the add of stamina, it will keep everyone at 200-300.

/Yo ***** Araben

when you exping with friends on team you can get 4-6mln/h when you are 200+. On bot you can get just 1-1,6m max so wtf? by HANDS you can exp faster. MAKE OLDER STAMINA!

I am making 10kk/h
261oz2b.jpg

Back