• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stamina is here

Worst freaknig update ever, im a 300+ ek and have alot of chars, we dont want this, we are here on this ot's because we wanna play OTS and not RL..
Then we could go to rl, the thing you twifysoft is getting so much people on is your fast mana and heal regen, some faster levels but alot because of NO STAMINA!
You will lose so many people on this and i really dont want this, i maybe better quit.

Admin if you want poll important questions like that,use shadowcores.net,it's a shame see this poll with 176 votes,only 5% of server voted....great poll.
You know 80% of server dont use forum,and you fuck them with votes of 5%....I and my guys play shadowcores and more have than 30 players online daily and no one see it
Cancel stamina and make a poll in shadowcores.net,and maybe all players will see it and make a right choice stamina or no stamina

sorry for my bad english and ty for atention

They see me drop'n
2zixb9t.png

They hatin

Worst freaknig update ever, im a 300+ ek and have alot of chars, we dont want this, we are here on this ot's because we wanna play OTS and not RL..
Then we could go to rl, the thing you twifysoft is getting so much people on is your fast mana and heal regen, some faster levels but alot because of NO STAMINA!
You will lose so many people on this and i really dont want this, i maybe better quit.

Look fuck new players with stamina,and them will never get high levels like us,Great idea they will play forever lvl 200 against many lvl 300++
Tops on shadowcores lvl 350++,they dont need hunt more,but new players need,and need be benefited by no stamina like old guys
If you want free hunts make a new server,like shadowcores with same rates,and alow world transfer,is best way to do this,and not fucking us with stamina
(sorry for bad english again :/)

Back