• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stamina

you mean less validus botting? screwing your own team there

no.jpg

it was like 15-50, he probably canceled it so RLD wouldnt be embrassed even more than he is.

Rose~ please shut up! It should be illegal in Bosnia to play tibia you stupid prick.
Moron.

Where has your big mouth been after you disbanded the warmode?

they disband it cuz why have warmode when rld isnt active or got 5 ppl in the vent?
i guess we wanted you to recruit new ppl again so we can own it maybe?

not sure about ownage but still war is fun ^^

Exactly what Xon said. You guys were 5 in the vent and all your leader did was charloving. Never saw him on a battle just when u got 10ppls to sneak a EK or a RP or something at walls. But still you failed cause you're so noobi. Please go ahead and start to learn your PvP from 0 again

Exactly what Xon said. You guys were 5 in the vent and all your leader did was charloving. Never saw him on a battle just when u got 10ppls to sneak a EK or a RP or something at walls. But still you failed cause you're so noobi. Please go ahead and start to learn your PvP from 0 again

Not a flaming thread hah? But dont talk crap about RLD if you don't know what they did before you guys bought all the high levels with rl money (haha)
In there team there is way more respect for eachother then you guys ever will have!
Now leave the server and spank your dogs.

90% is the commander you piece of shit. Not how good the individual is.
Holy fuck you're dumb.

Ingredients, you're pretty retarded simple as that. So you're sayin that the commander is doing everything for you even thinkin , well yes he does , but still if you got some skills in PVP you know how to play and not be paniced/stressed over a battle like all of you are since if you get boxed you go rush a stair call GM Eddy and gets us dbugged , simple as that. Pretty fishy

Where has your big mouth been after you disbanded the warmode?

Pointless us having a warmode if we never battle. You guys are like 5 active people. Where is the fun in that for us? if you guys get your old players to become active again and you don't run defenses I'm sure we can have a good warmode. Unitl then you guys are nothing on this server.

first off all my team? i dont have a team so i think your wrong there :s and second i didnt flame? was sharing a fact :D

Back