• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Starting Lottery Drawings-10CC/Ticket::: Drawing #1

XxMaleexX

The Eternal One
Reaction score
As you see it, yes, I will be starting lottery drawings once in a while, and in a little bit I will explain how this works...

Now, Every lottery started will have 20 tickets for sale, each ticket will cost 10CC in-game, and each player may buy up to 2 tickets.

-Once all the tickets have been sold, the lottery will be drawn 1 hour after all the tickets have been sold.

-First come, first serve: if you are the first to reply to buy tickets, you will be the first to select your numbers, drawings have been numbered up to 20, and every once in a while I'll edit the post to tell the already-taken numbers and the still-free-to-take numbers.

-The first five winners will receive 20% of the total money collected, no money is kept, all money will be prized and all money will be given,
players who get both tickets as winner(if they buy 2 obviously), they will receive the prize for the 2 tickets, no exceptions.

-All drawings are random, there are no special buyings, and more chances or probabilitites, the drawings are totally random and have no mercy for anyone :p

-All the money collected will not be spent, and will not be used except as prize for the lottery, all the money is secured until the time of drawing, and will not be taken out of its place.

-The link to the drawing will be posted once all the tickets have been bought, as I told you before, the drawing will start once all the tickets have been sold, so if you can, try and check regularly for any updates on the ticket sale.

-The winners of the drawing will receive the prize by parcel, we'll try to contact them in-game to know where to send the parcel to.

-Be sure to send the money by parcel to our sponsor Xxmaleexx in Thais. He will make sure that all the money collected will not be used for anything else except for the drawing, and he will keep it in a secret place until the drawing ends. You have 2 days to pay the price of your tickets, if you do not pay the price accorded the ticket(s) will then be re-sold.

--------------------------------------------DRAWING #1---------------------------------------------

This drawing was cancelled due to the slow and maybe impossible selling of the tickets.

Last edited:
Now we're talking! A lottery with 980 less slots than the other lotteries, good luck with this. I can however NOT approve that you are trustworthy as I do not know you. So it stays just blank for me.
Good luck again!

haha didn't know that since I have a lot without playing RL XD, and about the trustworthiness don't worry, over time I'll get the trust of the people and will try to make lotteries more often. I hope someday I'll get the trust of the people.

Yeah, but the point isn't to get like a thousand people so that only 5 take verything, that's unfair, atleast for me. The real point of this is having fun and not having to risk your money on H/L, because we know a LOT of scammers, and trust me, I've seen a lot of people lose all their money cuz' on their last bet they went all-in, and the other guy dc or ran, so maybe there aren't big prizes at all, but everything is about having fun, not about getting all the money you can.

Don't worry, people soon will see that my games can be worth trusting, and I think you're one of them, if someone can, try making this post sticky so that people start knowing how the game works, and maybe with your help people will start trusting me and the games I'm trying to start, and maybe in a near future, making some special lotteries with bigger prizes. Let the time tell. :$

I really really thank you for your support on this project, soon people will really know that this is not a scam and that they can trust every game that I or any of my partners do, also, if any of you would be interested in being partners in this business so that we can organize more and bigger games, please send me a PM here in the forums.;)

We need to sell the remaining tickets!! Tell everybody that we are organizing a lotto and encourage them to buy our last tickets... XD
Be sure to tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends to buy our tickets so that we can make games faster!! ^.^

Since we started this project you people have supported me in this, and I thank you a LOT, but I think nobody knows too much about this drawings, so I think this project needs to be postponed till' more people know about this game, with that being said, the ticket sale will be closed and all the money paid will be returned to their respective owners. Maybe another time when people know about this a little bit more we can do the games again, but for now, I think it's best for everyone just to stay normal for a while. Again thank you all who supported me in this game, and I wish you luck in your hunting and your leveling.

XxMaleexX

---Note: The money will be returned by parcel-----

Last edited:
Back