• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Statement

TabuTabu

Reaction score
Ive now understand that we wont winn the war, so me and the guild Aeternum Vale want to be Neutral.

- Headhunterz and RLD, Is that Ok?

Because i dont want to die anymore by you etc..
It was enought of deaths for me yesterday.. I just want to RPG as the Rpger iam, iam not a really Pvper its my bott who do the "skill". Thats why i often go on my noobchars to battles..

Think about it and tell me later

/Tabu

Iam not suprised that you dont want to fight.
Ye keep it to the Rpg in the future... Thats where you belongs. In a small dark cave somewhere, just you and the Monsters.

This is fake, and funny, because i know some of the vale guys, this is a definite fake. waiting for a holocaust.

Signed, we're too bad for you :(

1809-watch-out-everyone.jpg

actually it was right because obviously he was trying to be ironic, implicating that he is so much cooler :)

but still "you only" use it when somebody means to be badass and not really is ironic...

"i should go to bed but i aint"

^trying to be badass = pic

you need to get some asswhopping, so cocky on the forums. shut your big mouth

here we go, the cartman police
cartman-respect-my-authoritay-south-park.gif

why would i care about what you think? i have my right to my own opinions and i can interpret anything i want how i want, and you apparently interpret it wrong,
im not cocky, im a joker for gods sake.

here we go, the cartman police
cartman-respect-my-authoritay-south-park.gif

why would i care about what you think? i have my right to my own opinions and i can interpret anything i want how i want, and you apparently interpret it wrong,
im not cocky, im a joker for gods sake.

That was right XD

and ye just had to say it ^^

Back