• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Status at the left-top corner of tibia screen

WarOfTheTitans

Reaction score
Is there possible to make the status/information, maybe the FPS shown at the left corner of the tibia screen?

It can be set off and on by the player. Here is a picture that I saw from Pandarohoo's thread.
SRC: http://otland.net/f41/my-tibian-life-159075/index2.html#post1532363
ew17h.png

Is it possible to make it with c++ or client edit?

Thats a bot manipulating the tibia client. I doubt anyone will create such a custom client for OT servers.

It is a client modification and since a bot managed to do it, its possible.

So you mean that it is possible with C++? or?

I think you are misunderstanding what C++ is. C++ is a programming language. You can pretty much make any software with it.

If you are refering to the otserv or TFS source code, then nope, at least not entirely. Because that is server sided, not client sided.

its possible WITHOUT source edit or editing tibia client
but may be work not propely cuz of huge spam.

you can make a creaturescript what will display words in specific tile what are able to see only for you.

@edit, maybe this screen is elf bot?

its possible WITHOUT source edit or editing tibia client
but may be work not propely cuz of huge spam.

you can make a creaturescript what will display words in specific tile what are able to see only for you.

@edit, maybe this screen is elf bot?

Yea, I had thoughts about it at first, before this thread but, as you say, it will be huge spam and maybe much lag.

Back