• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Status

Mini1

Reaction score
Am just waiting for your braging about killing oxydrene, so I made this special thread for you so you can brag here!!!

GOGO BRAG ABOUT IT!!!

oxydrene = status now, and it was blindness who killed him not status :peace:

Yeah, do not give the credit for another guild !

fox killed him= status

Were you with them? and I think fox wasn't alone, and everybody knows that fox was with blindness... And you said you were killing him, so why bragging about it?

WAS BLINDNESS, kill by Vazez, Foxtrotel and Cogumelo

/vazez

Ok, lemme clear this up.

Oxydrene got sold today to Lowe, before it was sold Oxy logged in and his hotkeys werent fixed and he got a debug. Foxtrotel killed him with members of Blindness. So Foxtrotel kinda killed a team mate, but fact is he didnt know the char was getting sold to Lowe, so thats why he killed him. Lowe got to kill Foxtrotel once for this action so everything is cool again.

Sorry I dont know who is in teams with who, cause it seems that everyone is switching sides to the ones who is "leading" the server. Fucking asslickers.

Sorry again, my bad :)

You guys can asslick all ya want but you cant join the leading team: Status

You guys can asslick all ya want but you cant join the leading team: Status

Still remember thee time I used to pk together with you when you still played on Agnes and didn't use to be that cocky.

What an achievment to be better than someone who's playing on a 384kbit/s connection. congrats!

Back