• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stop it!

arturinoo

Reaction score
Hellow fellas
I'm here asking you to stop racism on forums against any other type of nationality that's not the majority mainly BR's.
During the last months, many BR's are playing shadowcores and they try to help out in the community but you always discriminate them due to their spelling mistakes, i bet you'll write worst in brazilian, I know my english is not perfect because I'm Mexican, but guys come one stop it it's just stupid that every 3 post someone is laughing about another player

none is making racism post, now u stop making useless threads please. :p

Signed but the sad true is that mostly when someone from brasil etc want to say smthn it's just jajajajajaja or apoaskookasksakoas or kkkkkkkkkkk so we take it as trolling

WzluiN.gif

Shhzlg.gif

cxc4lN.gif

I9LWPm.gif

Well, there is no such language as Brazilian. They speak Portugese.
Too bad, cause nowadays Brazil repercussion is much bigger than portugal's, so yes there is a language called brazilian

Back