• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

store players outfits but dont save characters?

calum69

Reaction score
first i was wondering how i could set it up so it doesnt store players level or skills. this is for a war server.
maybe an onlogin script to set players skills and level to x ammount when they log in?

and how would i make it so players keep their outfits and equipment when their characters dont save?
i guess this would work if there was an onlogin for level and skills as thats only being reset.

players will drop their backpacks on death where can i edit their login items? like currently when you login after death you have a brown bag. i would like to set it differently.

Thanks in advance!

first i was wondering how i could set it up so it doesnt store players level or skills. this is for a war server.
maybe an onlogin script to set players skills and level to x ammount when they log in?

maybe
PHP:
UPDATE players SET loss_experience = 0, loss_mana = 0, loss_skills = 0, loss_containers = 0, loss_items = 0, save = 0;

and how would i make it so players keep their outfits and equipment when their characters dont save?
i guess this would work if there was an onlogin for level and skills as thats only being reset.
maybe saving them constantly, or saving them when they are killed or loged out by crash

http://otland.net/f82/best-save-system-without-server-freeze-96044/

players will drop their backpacks on death where can i edit their login items? like currently when you login after death you have a brown bag. i would like to set it differently.

Thanks in advance!
ehm samples at database?

sorry cyber i didnt explain it to well. pretty much i need a login script to reset a players level to 80 after they die, so if they get from level 80 to level 100 from killing players, then he dies he will only loose 1 level but i need a login script to remove his levels back to 80 on login but he can keep his skills outfits and items :)

Back