• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Stygge Voldemort/Svarta farans cams

noobs the ones who died or your team , cuz wow almost all the server was with you xD,

:D

idk why qkniht and voldemort are with zimon team,, i think they are nubs :/lol

idk why qkniht and voldemort are with zimon team,, i think they are nubs :/lol

Since i only teamed up with my brother spottloska and qknight, the higher levels in blitzkrieg and the poland guys were a bit hard to kill. So high lifers wanted me to team with them so i did it, and qknight, spottloska had my back.

You can think whatever you want, hopefully most of the icechaw knows the thruth

I know after that situation on IceChaw will be changed ;] We sow Codon with requiem on that battle Also many ppl sticked together ;] Let's see what's gona happend now :)

@Topic:
Well 20 ppl vs 4 It was not possible to lose that battle. Anhyway w8ing for new one's ;]

i wasnt with requiem xD, i just msged varneo to help me to kill them, BUT i didnt knew they will come with like 25 ppl just to kill varneo and me, not to mention i had 5 frags and couldnt do a shit. :(

But ey i dont want to be with requiem cuz I honestly i dont like you guys and if we get allied there would be not fun at all on the server, you guys are the only fun, so lets keep killing each other motha fucke** :D

Back