• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Sub-domains, E-mail & Websites

STiX

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Service offerings since retracted.
I'm currently offering the following:
  • [email protected] e-mail addresses with 500mb storage for $10 per year
  • [email protected] e-mail addresses with 1gb storage for $5 per year
  • youraddress.opentibia.net web hosting for mixed prices depending on storage size and traffic requirements
  • youraddress.otfans.net web hosting for mixed prices depending on storage size and traffic requirements
  • youraddress.opentibia.net sub-domains, no hosting for $10 per year
  • youraddress.otfans.net sub-domains, no hosting for $5 per year
This isn't just a back-pocket increasing scheme, I intend to use the money to reinvest back into the OpenTibia community with a few different plans I have, starting with an archive of various older revisions of tools, distributions and scripts that have since been lost.

Naturally, as I'm not running this as a company, you'll have FTP access to any web hosting services and the like but you're responsible for your own backups. If any issues arise on my end where I cannot afford to keep this afloat (funds, time restrictions, etc.), I'll cut my losses and issue a full refund for any services charged.

Any questions, proposals or the like can either be aired here or PM'd to me.
Currently, I'm ideally only seeking the use of these for OpenTibia-geared websites - but I'm willing to hear you out if your usage is going to differ from this.

I do not currently offer game-hosting services.
Web-hosting package does also include the ability to maintain a MySQL database.

In addition to this, I provide the same services based out of a MCFans.net domain for any of you Minecrafters ;)

Last edited:
10$ or 5$ per year for a sub domain? I wonder who is gonna do that? Otherwise good luck with sales mate :) Only good reason for such sub domain is black hat activity so watch out with it and most certainly watch out for those who might use emails for such activity!

I was going to offer them free, but don't wish to be bombarded with requests for those who see it as a mildly better (due to more relevant trailing domain) alternative to a free DNS service like No-IP.
It's a payment gateway to cull down the amount of possible requests.

Well established server owners can have it for free, but I'd imagine they'd already own their own.
I should also clarify I intend to vet buyers and not have it completely open. I'd like to have some form of quality control in place by this manner so only some-what respected services run out of the OpenTibia / OTFans domains.

I can't even find the right words to describe what I think about this..
(At least Opentibia.net is a logical service)

I see it unlikely anyone will opt for the OTFans.net addresses over the OpenTibia.net.
Once again, I'm not trying to drive a personal profit from this - I'm looking to funnel the funds back into community resources.

At the very least, I got sick of my personal mailbox being flooded with OpenTibia updates and the like, auto-ruled into folders or not, and having a [email protected] just looks sexy when applying for positions on servers, collating all of your OpenTibia e-mails into one account etc. It's setup with both your choice of 4 webmail clients, plus secured/non-secured IMAP and POP3 options, meaning you can use it with Outlook or another e-mail client too.

Last edited:
Back