• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] Dreamer's Challange Quest

13TM_SNuff

Snuff Snuffie
Reaction score
Today I wanted to do Dreamer's Challange quest, At Mission 2 - Matching color game
2 player's came and stared to destroy/move my puzzles.

My suggestion is , that player's can't enter to this mission untill im finish, coz i just wasted my 1h of playing on this.
Please do something about this and those 2 player's.

45338400.jpg

Dude, u entered and started crashing it. Sec ill add screenshot

Attachments

Last edited:
U destroyed our's job than u went afk so we reset pillows :)

Next ss to prove he is a kid

Attachments

Okay, i found proff where you guys started to do this first to me. You are owned.

As you can see check at your screenshoot time check on mine . And there you can see who started to move puzzles first.
ggwpx2.jpg

Rofl as everyone can see that was a joke. Only u was afraid. I wanted to do this quest also, I didn't come to disturb your quest rofl xD

Im done with this kiddy discution. Bye

omg snuff you crying little shit, you're not the boss of this game, i hope you wasted 10hours on this quest.

I don't care what fights you been in, but I agree about only 1 person entering the room so nobody can come in and destroy (And add a timer like 10 minutes max)

I don't see why this is a problem it only takes me like 2 minutes to do this easy color task..

Back