• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion for 0.4: less RAM usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any issue. If you have a 110mb (where 98% of maps above 60mb are Tibia maps) then its your ass, not mine. I have optimized everything as its just possible, so live with it or stop OT. Some people want to have features instead of 90% unused map ;)

I don't see any issue. If you have a 110mb (where 98% of maps above 60mb are Tibia maps) then its your ass, not mine. I have optimized everything as its just possible, so live with it or stop OT. Some people want to have features instead of 90% unused map ;)

Signed !

Yeah...
It aint hard to know when a map is Tibia's map (it's not easy to find/make a 100MB+ map :p)
Concerning what you said on that thread, is it SO hard to make maps store in mysql?

\\

OpenTibia is supposed to be all customated, not a copy of CipSoft's Tibia server.
If you want to play a server with the real map, go play CipSoft Tibia.
If you want less RAM usage, use a smaller map than Real Tibia.
I'm so sad right now, OpenTibia has changed dramatically because of Real Tibia maps. I haven't seen anymore custom maps in a LOONG time.
Seriously, I'm tired of these Real Map servers, people complain and fight so much with a Real Map server, just END IT!
Otfans already banned Real Maps because it's destroying the OpenTibia world.

Ok that's all I need to know.

-Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back