• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion for Premium Scrolls (in-game point transfer)

Would you like to have the option of trading shop points via an in-game item?

• Total voters

Wangsta

TFS Dev/Gobal Tibia Expert
Reaction score
Since premium scrolls aren't being used, I suggest that you add them to the shop for 10 points. Then, when you use them in game it adds 10 points (or less) to your account.

This would allow people to trade their points in-game, providing greater shop availability and increasing server revenue due to the higher demand for points.

Of course this could be done with christmas tokens, or some other unused item. Just though that a premium scroll would make sense.

Let me know if you support this idea and why/why not. Please do not argue over point value, that can be determined by Hani and Mark.

Since premium scrolls aren't being used, I suggest that you add them to the shop for 10 points. Then, when you use them in game it adds 10 points (or less) to your account.

This would allow people to trade their points in-game, providing greater shop availability and increasing server revenue due to the higher demand for points.

Of course this could be done with christmas tokens, or some other unused item. Just though that a premium scroll would make sense.

Let me know if you support this idea and why/why not. Please do not argue over point value, that can be determined by Hani and Mark.

I Love It ! :w00t:

Premium Scrolls is not necessary, but yes, Deepling Bosses and some new raids, as, Zulazza the Corruptor and others. ;)

Nice Idea , but it could be more then 10 points maybe 50 or so , that ppl can buy sth. better from it.

A lot of 'yes' votes, please also bump the thread if you support this proposal.

will be awesome to buy name change, recovery key, clean death list etc. via cc for some players who dont own a credit card, and daopay/zaypay arent available in their country. totally agree

Back