• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@suggestion Make Utamo tempo san and utani tempo hur!

Alexandra

Reaction score
Hello like the title says. I would like that you add that spells. This is real ot server so these spells need to be added. Thanks

Aight for me but then they have to lower hp/mana gain/sec as HELL since else knights/pallys can mapclick with swift foot/Charge without drinking manapots. Would be fucked up.

Yes I agree but still I think we should add this spells. It's more realistic

I think I have heard on SoftCores forum when they update to an stable server of the version 0.3 tfs - they will implant it then I think...

I kinda agree EVEN if that would help me to lvl faster.

I mean,get an active GM on thunderfall cause Yalahar is another thing that will help A LOT to AFK BOTTERS.

Agreed, however Yalahar sucks for both PvP and Rpg. There are too many huntinggrounds, too many stairs and the city itself is waaaaay too big! 8.4 was the worst update in tibias history. Best versions of tibia were 7.1, 7.6, 8.0 and 8.31, all different in their own way.

Agreed, however Yalahar sucks for both PvP and Rpg. There are too many huntinggrounds, too many stairs and the city itself is waaaaay too big! 8.4 was the worst update in tibias history. Best versions of tibia were 7.1, 7.6, 8.0 and 8.31, all different in their own way.

yalahar is not made for pvp...

true, neither for rpg, they made yalahar to satisfy guys that only care about huntinggrounds. Yalahar is a damn zoo.

Yalahar feels like an OT with custommade map. The town itself is a room with teleporters, which is surrounded by all kinds of monsters tibia ever had + new ones.

true, neither for rpg, they made yalahar to satisfy guys that only care about huntinggrounds. Yalahar is a damn zoo.

Yalahar feels like an OT with custommade map. The town itself is a room with teleporters, which is surrounded by all kinds of monsters tibia ever had + new ones.

what if we take away the monsters that are old? just have the news couse like that what we are out for :p

and fenrock deeper dragon lair is pwnass!!

I'd rather play a new custommade island made by thunderfall mappers with these new monsters. Yalahar sucks thats it.

8.0?
8.31?
Krille.... Are you on drugz?

Every Yalahar monster spawn is like 3 steps from dp, So if Gm wants more botters It's up to him...

What the hell do you mean ?

Not made for Role Playing Game (RPG) ?

Dude, Tibia is a MMORPG, so it kinda lika is an RPG.

Maybe you mean PVM (Player vs. monsters)

what I mean is the rpg-feeling. I played tibia since version 6.6 @ the time when there were no botters. I was noob like shit and I won't forget when me and a friend discovered the great town venore @ the 7.1 update. When discovering its surroundings we died a couple of times by lured GS'es aswell, I guess most tibian players suffered from this in the old times. The danger of running out of venore southwest gate were great, felt really rpgish. Yalahar is like a room of teleports with huntinggrounds around it, east gate leads to monster xxx, west gate leads to monster xxx etc, it feels like playing an unserious OT server. You should know what I mean, no excitement what so ever.

However nowadays I play tibia for PvP, town sucks for that aswell :w00t:

Just add what I asked u, Utamo tempo san. Utani tempo hur. Utito tempo and that shit. Don't add yalahar

Back