• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Suggestion to everyone about Gamersdont

Herpicus

Web Developer
Reaction score
Spamming?

Now I hate to give one person so much attention and normally I wouldn't make a thread at all about such a thing, but I really had to make a reply to his previous complaint.

This is merely a suggestion to stop explaining anything to Gamersdont.
He is clearly retarded and doesn't understand basic English.

Let's be honest here, who would actually care and miss that kid if he were permanently banned from this forum?
Maybe the one or two kids he referred to OtLand, but I highly doubt they even like him and think he's retarded as well.

I would have just posted in the "spamming" thread but it was closed.

That will be all.

Last edited:
4359281973_i_concur_RE_Wikileaks_s500x351_111816_580_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Spamming?

Now I hate to give one person so much attention and normally I wouldn't make a thread at all about such a thing, but I really had to make a reply to his previous complaint.

This is merely a suggestion to stop explaining anything to Gamersdont.
He is clearly retarded and doesn't understand basic English.

Let's be honest here, who would actually care and miss that kid if he were permanently banned from this forum?
Maybe the one or two kids he referred to OtLand, but I highly doubt they even like him and think he's retarded as well.

I would have just posted in the "spamming" thread but it was closed.

That will be all.

That's quite dumb tbh, he has the right to know why he had a warning and he also has the right to complain if he think it was unfair. He's free to be here if he wants too even though no one will miss him.

Coz he is my client and It is In his best interest to keep quiet for now.

That's quite dumb tbh, he has the right to know why he had a warning and he also has the right to complain if he think it was unfair. He's free to be here if he wants too even though no one will miss him.

Agree with this. ( But i don't call him dumb, he just have make some mistakes)

Back