• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Suggestion] to make responsable gamemasters on Shadowcores

Rekaker

True Brit.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, there is only one reason to make this thread as suggested something to improve our server, ShadowCores.
As everyone know that there are the gamemasters are a bit busy and inactive, we respect their job, life and everything. But I can see we need active gamemaster who can help us to improve this server.
What if we give chances to our Senior Tutors or someone else known already by gamemasters who can take this responsability without any problem?
In my opinions CMs (Community Managers) should recruit around 1 or 2 gamemasters who can take care of this server. For example, we got Siramix and Dyablo as senior tutors, they're helping you to make better this server so if they get chance of being gamemaster it would be good, as I didn't know someone else to take this responsability...
Give me your opinions :)

Last edited:
i like it siramix and dyablo for gms might help botters decrease

Hello everyone, there is only one reason to make this thread as suggested something to improve our server, ShadowCores.
As everyone know that there are the gamemasters are a bit busy and inactive, we respect their job, life and everything. But I can see we need active gamemaster who can help us to improve this server.
What if we give chances to our Senior Tutors or someone else known already by gamemasters who can take this responsability without any problem?
In my opinions CMs (Community Managers) should recruit around 1 or 2 gamemasters who can take care of this server. For example, we got Siramix and Dyablo as senior tutors, they're helping you to make better this server so if they get chance of being gamemaster it would be good, as I didn't know someone else to take this responsability...
Give me your opinions :)

I will repeat what Tala~ said before. They cant trust some punk ass kids like dyablo with their server, giving them gm status can also give them power to destroy the whole server. So stop crying because you cant hunt deeplings because someone bots them

Fuck Dyablo but sure, Wouldnt mind Siramix to be a GM even tho I don't like him but he is the only one today that I can see becoming a GM (Baboy aswell!!!)

Siramix already mapped & scripted some for the OT so why can't he become a GM?
baboys new aint he fk that

I see what you're suggesting here, but you guys have to understand the problem aswell
To give a player (even if it's a trusted tutor) a gamemaster position is really insecure.
Everyone know's that a corrupted Gamemaster can corrupt quite allot.
Even when it's just about a Jail command, it can still corrupt ALLOT.

I really agree that there should be more active Jailers or an Automatic Jail System to take care of the AFK Botters.
Check this out, if you didn't read yet it you should, it's quite fascinating.
http://otland.net/f489/proposal-finish-afk-botters-arterios-185223/

~Baboy

you cant trust anyone to be a gm
when the power comes they will start to abuse
we can stop botting by adding anti afk bot system like the one that was added in masiyah
or we can make a noob team killing to kill afk botters and have fun
but it will be bad if a player became a gm
that will ruin everything
~~sorry about my bad english~~

yeah baby, and i take full responsibility for that. However it's been about 2 years and i've got a completely new view of the matters. I'm not here to argue for a promotion but yeah ;)

shut the fuck up you ruined a complete server

shut the fuck up you ruined a complete server
'

Not trying to be an idiot or something here, but people do learn from their previous experiences, and only idiots does a misstake over and over again.
We're nothing but humans, we learn and adapt every single day based on our own experiences.
~Baboy

'

Not trying to be an idiot or something here, but people do learn from their previous experiences, and only idiots does a misstake over and over again.
We're nothing but humans, we learn and adapt every single day based on our own experiences.
~Baboy

We probably rage because it was the glory of our days, now I see tibia like, pff been there done that...

I played with good friends back then...

We probably rage because it was the glory of our days, now I see tibia like, pff been there done that...

I played with good friends back then...

Correction: You botted with your friends. I remember specific that I banned you because of AFK botting at least 20 times :) Anyways, the rules are different now and therefore my behaviour.

Back