• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

---**suggestions**---(blaze)

Ajdin1

Reaction score
Blaze's Wonderful Suggestions:

1-Make Costume Uh,Like Mages having Manarune...knights sgould have a custume uh healing based on level.

2-New Quest For New Vocations for every one.Make It Hard Thought...make it like a maze with the boss from 39 mill exp quest all around...(Not 2 same time)..At The End You Could add A Strong Boss.

3-Make Like 5 Different quest where you have to touch all 5 seals from all 5 different quest and get to award room in the end.

4-Boost up Soft Boots Since The Quest Takes forever.

5-Ring Quest that gives death% percentage and armor.

6-New armor because every knight and mages and paladins are using noobie armors that they pretty much started off with.

7-Make a quest or something where people can spend there money on.
Make a new place where every one can go but make it extremly good to hunt and make it cost 1kk each time u go?

What Suggestions do you like and which ones do you want to change to make them better...Post The Number and ill edit them when i can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ENJOY!!!!!

Blaze's Wonderful Suggestions:

1-Make Costume Uh,Like Mages having Manarune...knights sgould have a custume uh healing based on level.

2-New Quest For New Vocations for every one.Make It Hard Thought...make it like a maze with the boss from 39 mill exp quest all around...(Not 2 same time)..At The End You Could add A Strong Boss.

3-Make Like 5 Different quest where you have to touch all 5 seals from all 5 different quest and get to award room in the end.

4-Boost up Soft Boots Since The Quest Takes forever.

5-Ring Quest that gives death% percentage and armor.

6-New armor because every knight and mages and paladins are using noobie armors that they pretty much started off with.

7-Make a quest or something where people can spend there money on.
Make a new place where every one can go but make it extremly good to hunt and make it cost 1kk each time u go?

What Suggestions do you like and which ones do you want to change to make them better...Post The Number and ill edit them when i can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ENJOY!!!!!

1. As of now I believe knights heal just fine, much better than sorcs even if they have the mana rune.

2. 2nd promo quest - coming very soon :)

3. Like this idea, but my map is very full I will see what i can do.

4. It will be done, I agree with this.

5. A good quest reward for #7

6. Demon arm? MPA? Skullcracker armor? some decent stuff you guys can use. or ofcourse donate :)

7. I like this idea, I will do something like this...dont ask when it will be done :)

Lock, just delete one of the most uncommon cities around?

I cant think of anybody that goes to Port hope or maybe even Liberty Bay, so delete them for space :thumbup:

Back