• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestions/Ideas

Rashid's Location on Your MOTD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vougue

Mystic Mace
Reaction score
Here is a Thread to post your Suggestions and Ideas to make Shadowcore a better Place.

Here is My idea:

- Due the fact that the 80% of the questions in Help Channel are "Where is rashid Today". I suggest that if Mark could add the Rashid location as a MOTD
Somthing like This:

MOTD.jpg

Or maybe as a white message when you Log In the game. Something like This:

Rashid1.jpg

Dont be Mad(Player in the Game) Idea: Make a command to know where's Rashid location: !rashid

I know that you can find now Rashid location in the Webpage at FAQ's section.

Post your ideas, but the ideal is to keep the server like Real tibia, so dont be crazy about yours ideas.

Cheers.

Vougue

Last edited:
yea add also

!bless
!aol
and manarunes for noobs that dont know how to use potions.

cmon men... i know its annoying all this ppl asking everyday about rashid but just dont respond to them, if they fail to get an answers couple times they will stop.

I mean how hard is to type 'rashid' in google..

Heroes its the little things that make this server unique and better from the rest.

/signed Vougue :)

Just use tibia.wikia?
People just gotta take thier thumb outta thier asses and look it up themselves

Just use tibia.wikia?
People just gotta take thier thumb outta thier asses and look it up themselves

I know that, but people is just to lazy and even if you give them the link, they wont look at it.

Just thinking about the MOTD, I think is not going to affect the Role PLaying as muchas the Command, and it will very helpfull.

ZayPay on brasil

place the mode of ZayPay payment for Brazil
colocar o modo de pagamento de ZayPay para o brasil
I am a Brazilian, wanting to put points, do not have a way to pay ment for Brazil
Eu sou brasileiro, querendo colocar os pontos, não tem uma maneira de pagar mento para o Brasil

- - - Updated - - -

place the mode of ZayPay payment for Brazil
colocar o modo de pagamento de ZayPay para o brasil
I am a Brazilian, wanting to put points, do not have a way to pay ment for Brazil
Eu sou brasileiro, querendo colocar os pontos, não tem uma maneira de pagar mento para o Brasil

I know people say go look FAQ, but it's little annoying sometimes to open web browser and shit...

I would love this Rashid thingy with the motd! :)

I know that, but people is just to lazy and even if you give them the link, they wont look at it.

Just thinking about the MOTD, I think is not going to affect the Role PLaying as muchas the Command, and it will very helpfull.

Even if it's in the MOTD they will still ask, if they're to dumb to check a link, they wont check motd, they'll just login.
Or they will login and forget where rashid is, and ask anyway.

yea add also

!bless
!aol
and manarunes for noobs that dont know how to use potions.

Cmon men... I know its annoying all this ppl asking everyday about rashid but just dont respond to them, if they fail to get an answers couple times they will stop.

I mean how hard is to type 'rashid' in google..

hahahahahahhahhha very nice!

Back