• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sugne Mage => Hacked

xDchekaxD

chekkaaaa
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I just wanted login today in my mage " Sugne Mage" but than i saw , that i cant login, a friend tried too but Anyone hacked me and changed my Password.

Please Hunt The Char"Sugne Mage" i dont want that a Hacker got fun on my Char

Ty

Lg
Old Sugne

Well, if you want to recover then make sure that yougot registered your email in that account, then send an e-mail in here: [email protected] and explain what happened.
If you have the recovery key then you can recover it in the website by using it.

Dyablo, i dont played for some time, i dont know the Rec key or something.

Dyablo, i dont played for some time, i dont know the Rec key or something.

I think he mean that you should send from the E-Mail the name of the E-Mail and explain what happend.

i know ur feeling, i'm hacked too, and my character is rooked -.- but also i got that character back so if you want to buy it okay, there is an lvl 180 rp on it with good addons mounts etc.

i know ur feeling, i'm hacked too, and my character is rooked -.- but also i got that character back so if you want to buy it okay, there is an lvl 180 rp on it with good addons mounts etc.

The worst thing is , I was on the character (I'm a good mate of him) , to show it to someone that I / we got 2 "high" mages , I logged out and logged on mine other char , then I logged this char out too , at the evening he wanted to put the char on offline trainer and couldn't go online , after this I tried it too and we noticed that the last login was later that I was online last time on the char.

Back