• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sunset AAC - another boring aac

Looks very promising, keep up with the good work averatec. :p

Really cool aac, I like it but like I say in other thread, why don't you work together with Chris on his aac development? That would be awesome, best aac ever (or him on your aac.)

Really cool aac, I like it but like I say in other thread, why don't you work together with Chris on his aac development? That would be awesome, best aac ever (or him on your aac.)

I don't know why, but I started my project really long time ago, then I don't want to waste my work.

While I would never discourage averatec from developing Sunset AAC, he is more than welcome to join us in the pandaac team, whether it be as a main developer or a contributor. That being said though, having competition (healthy ones ;)) is what makes a great product - as we help one another push the boundaries of our current standards.

While I would never discourage averatec from developing Sunset AAC, he is more than welcome to join us in the pandaac team, whether it be as a main developer or a contributor. That being said though, having competition (healthy ones ;)) is what makes a great product - as we help one another push the boundaries of our current standards.

I'm studying a lot to being a script development on your aac (both), because they are good projects and good you're good ppl, I really want that this community be what a long time ago was, a good community with ppl who wants to learn and the who that already knows, teaches the others :)

Looking over this again, I am actually stoked to check this out. Agreed @up, we need a release date or at least a beta for testing and suggestions. Look's fricken awesome.

I will think about beta release. I can give you it soon but at the moment compatible only with 0.3.

Back