• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

swapping chars

Shaun Jones

Banned User
Reaction score
hello i have a rp on my account and i would like to change it to another account as i cant play on my other char at the same time

MC is not legal. o.o
Ofcourse MC is legal you could run around on 10 chars with follow and they can't do shit about it. You brazillian players should think about before you write.

"Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules."

Ofcourse MC is legal you could run around on 10 chars with follow and they can't do shit about it. You brazillian players should think about before you write.

"Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules."
Sure, get level 400 and let Siramix catch you on mc and you will see what he will do :->
Retarted King Kongra

You still don't understand the point of my last post? MC is not illegal unless you don't use bot on them.
Sure thats why Fatima Skyland is at banera, because she logged a character that was in protection zone and got banished. MC is ilegal at any point, go ask Siramix or a tutor.

My friend was going to change char with him and shaun jones scammed him the name of the char all eyez on me

Back