• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][10.41]Nevrath Classic Real Map! Low exp stages!Online!

nevrath

Reaction score
6sqvwp.jpg

Nevrath. Start 17/08/14 at. 14.00. Welcome!

Server Info

IP: Nevrath.com (Port: 7171)
Online: 24/7
Global save: 10:00
World type: PVP (Protection level: >25)
House rent: disabled.
Slot: 10000

~ The server without lags and crashes. DDOS protection!

Rates

Client: 10.41
Magic Level: x3
Skills: x6
Loot: x2
Spawn: x2
Houses: 30 level
Guilds: 20 level

EXP Stages

~1-30 ~ 8x
~31-100 ~ 6x
~101-150 ~ 4x
~151-200 ~ 3x
~201-xxx ~ 2x

White.JPG
Skulle_Black_Skull.gif
Red_Skull.png
Frags & Skull System
Red_Skull.png
Skulle_Black_Skull.gif
White.JPG

White Skull Time: 15 minutes
Red skull length: 30 days

Red skull:
3 frags daily
5 frags weekly
20 frags monthly

Some informations
~All quest from real tibia!~
~Great Support!~
~No more pay2win!~
~All look like real tibia!~
~Low exp stages!~
~No more restarts!~
~No custom items!~
~Balanced vocations!~
~- Item drop disabled for people under level 30~

Join us!

Last edited:
~All quest from real tibia!~

You know you don't have all quests from Tibia, please don't falsely advertise.

Also, your skill/magic rates are way too high compared to your exp stages. Everyone is going to have higher skills than level, I suggest you do something more like 2-5x magic (depending on regen rate) and 5x skills if you want it to be a balanced low-rate server.

Thanks for reply.
We are open to suggestions. And i change our skill rates. Magic is now 3.5x and skill is 7x. In my opinion it's good solution :)

Why you think we dont have all quests from real tibia?

The only thing that close from tibia real is just the exp

We want to create a server look like real tibia. But with free pacc! We create this to players. If you have any sugestion then write it here.

No. Nevrath.com Start 15/08/14 at. 14.00. site should work at 11.08.14 !

Thanks for reply.
We are open to suggestions. And i change our skill rates. Magic is now 3.5x and skill is 7x. In my opinion it's good solution :)

Why you think we dont have all quests from real tibia?

Because there are around 300 quests in Tibia, while no more than 150 are available anywhere for download and most of what's available isn't complete or accurate.

I know this because I am in the process of building a near perfect copy of modern Tibia from scratch which has never been done before, not even anything close exists. [inb4 RealOts which was 'stolen' and converted, not built]

I don't want to argue with you. We have all major quests from real tibia with all missions! This is rpg ots with low exp stages.

I don't want to argue with you. We have all major quests from real tibia with all missions! This is rpg ots with low exp stages.

There's nothing to argue about. Your first post says in bold letters that you have all quests, this is a false statement. "All major quests" is subjective, but still questionable. I recommend you just post or link to a list of everything that's actually working.

Edit: The adjusted rates seem much better though and I wish you luck moving forward.

I want to create a good server with low exp stage. I update this ots in all free times. I'm looking for people to help me, in update this ots :) If you can help me then write priv.

We need Testers! Please pm me :)

We can't share you site today. I'm sorry. Site should work at 12/13.08.

We need beta testers! For more info write private message.

Last edited:
Some feedback, nothing personal

No advertisement on otservlist.org? = server fail (10-20 players on)
Not cast system? = server fail
Not original webpage? = not a professional server
THAT log rates? = server fail
3 frags for RED SKULL? really? wow... (i suggest 7-10)

nothing more to say

@homarwh
You are serious? I'm don't advertise this on otservlist.org becouse i'm prepare site.
Not cast system = server fail? hahah Please man..
Not original webpage = not professional server? I'm sorry but probably only for you
THAT log rates = server fail? Not every player likes High rate server..
3 frags for RED SKULL really wow... (i suggest 7-10) If you want to play on war go to another server.

I'm sorry but your post ist childish.. THIS IS LOW EXP SERVER! NOT HIGH RATE! READ TOPIC MAN...

#Topic
Start is moved to 17.08.2014 at 14:00!

Last edited:
Back