• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 MasterCores Highrate, Current record 300+ Players

Lol are you kidding me punioo? the ban time should be changed to permanent once you get caught. specially since it`s high exp I dont see a fucking reason to bot. pin them out. sick of people SDBombing me. thanks
You fucking idiot 7 days ban for frag.
GM change ue when you see 2 ppl on screen you hit with ue 140.

wtf are you even talking about? if you randomly pk and get banned 1 week is fair enough lol, thats not a war server it`s a highexp Oldschool server.

wtf are you even talking about? if you randomly pk and get banned 1 week is fair enough lol, thats not a war server it`s a highexp Oldschool server.
Its not random pk we got war with 2 teams.
70% people from server play only for fights.

fucking aimbotters everywhere what the fuck
use the cam recorder we offer on our homepage(right below the client download.
and you can send the file to me and report them, and please tell how many minutes into the movie the aim-bot actions happens and I'll take care of them!

OnTopic:
20:54 New record of players online: 303 players.

kappa.jpg

use the cam recorder we offer on our homepage(right below the client download.
and you can send the file to me and report them, and please tell how many minutes into the movie the aim-bot actions happens and I'll take care of them!

OnTopic:
20:54 New record of players online: 303 players.
priv

mort hur is fucked up....... deals to much damage

seriously can't people sd? Admin do something

Also ClassicBotter and Blackd are working. That's for sure. I have been aimed by bot by every pk team.

mort hur is fine atleast its possible to kill 1 guy with 2 ppl when this ue dmg is lowered when more ppl on screen

Dipah are u online atm ?
some 15 druid Trubbel is debuging ppl in thais i have just died i had 40 debugs in a row couldnt run away.

Last edited:
mort hur does shit load more damage than an sd right now :p

mort hur does shit load more damage than an sd right now :p
If i remember right this has something to do with the level to Magiclvl ratio. Sd depends more on absolute level then on magic levle. on this server you gain mlvl quicker. once ur lvl 100+ you should deal more dmg with sd.

No point having a 7.4 server without antibot client xD
80-90% aimbotters here

It's really fun if you want to get hit by every single SD because of aim bots....

There's no such thing as anti-bot client, you can't do anything to make sure bots doesn't work.
it's just some codes of the bot that need to be changed and then it will work on any so called "antibot client".

Of course most people maybe doesn't know how to get it to work, but the more popular a server is, the faster a new bot for it grow up.
I fight aim-botters ingame, with automatic detection that works 24/7.

Latest:
11:42 The account of Trubbel(lvl: 15 druid) have been detected for using auto-aim and have been banished.

Edit, With OTClient sources, you can get auto-aim on any server that claims to have an "antibot-client".
People have used in Tibianic, Classicus and many other servers. and those servers claim they have a nice "anti-bot client".

Back