• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.5] WwW.T2play.Com Server.

Antagoreon

Reaction score
Our server has been opened recently, and here I leave a little information and characteristics of our virtual world.

Host Characteristics and Location: Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore (2,66 Ghz)
incl. Hyper-Threading Technology
8 GB DDR3 RAM
2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD
Software RAID-0
1 GBit OnBoard "Location" Sweden

Map Type: Real map with some tweaks to make the map more playable and attractive to our players, saw a city (Syracuse)

Stages: minlevel="1" maxlevel="20" multiplier="65" minlevel="21" maxlevel="30" multiplier="60"
minlevel="31" maxlevel="40" multiplier="55"
minlevel="41" maxlevel="50" multiplier="50"
minlevel="51" maxlevel="60" multiplier="45"
minlevel="61" maxlevel="70" multiplier="40"
minlevel="71" maxlevel="80" multiplier="35"
minlevel="81" maxlevel="90" multiplier="30"
minlevel="91" maxlevel="100" multiplier="25"
minlevel="101" maxlevel="200" multiplier="20"
minlevel="201" multiplier="10"

These stages may change during the course of the game by a vote of the players

Tibia Client & Updates: Current client 8.50 next update in two days, global updates every week.

To start playing: IP&WEB: WwW.T2Play.Com

We are working a lot in this proyect.

I just wish that all players enjoy it =)

Deutch

Wir begrüßen Sie zu Ihrem Server colaboreis erwarten, dass wir dies eines der besten Server der Tibia machen heute

(Y) Your translator failed. :eek: :eek:

How should I get money? I can't even go hunt lol, premium account costs 35,5k (can't use premium spells without premium). You should make boat for free and add Daopay.

The map and expierence looks pretty good.

We will add a custom SMS service, where you can send SMS for donation points, not using daopay at all =).

Thank about your concern, and I really thank you in correct our traduction =D.

PD: Related about the boat and money for premium: Please post the same thing in our forum, so the staff and the player can discuss about it =)

Thank you again! =)

How about talking english ingame?

"18:21 Habra un reset el ot puede que permanezca un minuto offline como maximo ahora procedere a hacer un save para que no perdais nada ^^"

<_< <_< <_< <_<

Wont bother trying this ot.

It says its Swedish otserver but still everything is in Spanish.

If you want more players i suggest you to try write things in English.

Instead of using German Translator, Learn German by yourself. Even the German flag is wrong lol. It shows a German Text but a swedish flagg. Nice?!

Back