• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][8.54]Erenia.org

Erenia - Forum

gratz for being a corrupted CM (rakie) im pretty sure your one of our enemies and tired of getting owned by us, thats the reason why you banned them even when they werent botting and other people in their cave were botting but no ban for them, huh? im out from this OT.

//Joondar

cheeers

Erenia - Forum

gratz for being a corrupted CM (rakie) im pretty sure your one of our enemies and tired of getting owned by us, thats the reason why you banned them even when they werent botting and other people in their cave were botting but no ban for them, huh? im out from this OT.

//Joondar

cheeers
Stop talking shit. I didn't ban that guy. I banned Joondar and Soondar because of botting. Dont try with another lie. Also I wouldn't mind if you could give me the name of other botters.

You banned me? I wasnt even online, you banned Moondar and Soondar. They told me they werent botting why should they lie? But doesnt matter anymore we gonna play another OT.

F1: /goto Soondar
F2: /goto Moondar

(Y)

btw, if you were 2 minutes behind him you would know the names from the guys who get banned. liar :)

//Joondar

Last edited:
You banned me? I wasnt even online, you banned Moondar and Soondar. They told me they werent botting why should they lie? But doesnt matter anymore we gonna play another OT.

F1: /goto Soondar
F2: /goto Moondar

(Y)

btw, if you were 2 minutes behind him you would know the names from the guys who get banned. liar :)

//Joondar
Why shouldn't they lie, why would I ban them without a reason, what kind of gamemaster would that be? Anyway, it's your fault go play another ot, do what ever you want.

A corrupted GM like I said before.

Indee, on this OT the GM'S/CM's are so freaking corrupted. No offense, it's the truth.

(Get rid of the GM)

And it's also a copy of helgaot, almost the same..

Last edited:
I guess you must be a corrupted player. It's you problem when botting and getting banned after that flaming too.

I'm laughing at this. I'll tell you this.

When I started to play you said you were always botting on your

usual character. You are not so good after all I guess...

You should stop be so damn corrupted.

I'm laughing at this. I'll tell you this.

When I started to play you said you were always botting on your

usual character. You are not so good after all I guess...

You should stop be so damn corrupted.

First, I'm only online on my GM sometimes, otherwise I dont play Tibia, never. I dont even have a second charcater.

I'm not banned. We (9 Lives) made your server playable. I'm not flaming it's just annoying that you always check Moondar and Soondar for example Jelisaveta he was botting alot of times in Poi DL and blocking with a noob character but no banishment for him, as Soondar used a noob character he was banned. Oh yeah, yesterday someone finally banned his noob character and said "Jelisaveta will be banned aswell" but he isn't banned yet.

I'm not banned. We (9 Lives) made your server playable. I'm not flaming it's just annoying that you always check Moondar and Soondar for example Jelisaveta he was botting alot of times in Poi DL and blocking with a noob character but no banishment for him, as Soondar used a noob character he was banned. Oh yeah, yesterday someone finally banned his noob character and said "Jelisaveta will be banned aswell" but he isn't banned yet.
This was the second time checking Soondar, and first tiem checking Moondar. I'm dont ban botters, I dont even have time for that, that's why I have gamemasters. When I logged in I just got spammed with that, so I checked them, and they were botting. So let's stop discuss this.

I wasn't botting you corrupted fool.
I was talking to you, but ya you ignored me.
And I immediately made a post on the forum about it, I wasn't afk so are you dumb or what?

Bla bla, fucking corrupted GM.
Maybe make a cam of it while banning people, then everyone could see that your fucking corrupted retard.
If I would have bot, I wouldn't have full mana you dumbo because I would automatically cast spells, gz brain!
I just wanted to use UE on a dragon lord.

Last edited:
Bla bla, fucking corrupted GM.
Maybe make a cam of it while banning people, then everyone could see that your fucking corrupted retard.
If I would have bot, I wouldn't have full mana you dumbo because I would automatically cast spells, gz brain!
I just wanted to use UE on a dragon lord.

ignored ^_^