• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.54] <OT Madness II> Custom Map, Spells, Vocations | Dedicated (24/7)

What is happening to the server.?
Why do all players leave for like 1 or 2 month ago there was always 100 ppls online

This server is closing. Slirpa (Xagul) decided to close it to focus on the new OT. From what ive heard ;)

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, you gotta resurrect this server. I've been away from tibia ever since this server closed and now I got spare time to play, BUT THERE'S NO GOOD SERVERS!
This was by far the best server that I've played and most of my internet friends thinks the same. RESURRECT IT AND LET US PLAAAAAAAAY! Pretty pretty please!!
Without def and inc boss, exp boosts, and legends. COME ON NOW

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, you gotta resurrect this server. I've been away from tibia ever since this server closed and now I got spare time to play, BUT THERE'S NO GOOD SERVERS!
This was by far the best server that I've played and most of my internet friends thinks the same. RESURRECT IT AND LET US PLAAAAAAAAY! Pretty pretty please!!
Without def and inc boss, exp boosts, and legends. COME ON NOW
He been working on another madness from the last time i heard from him but theres rumors hes taking a break to so idk. Him and syn both kinda disappeared lol.

If you look on Xaguls profile it says:
Xagul was last seen: Dec 7, 2013

So he actually was online a while ago :)