• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL + gengia oken pyre, no OP donates! 24/7 RL War syste

Status
Not open for further replies.
How will u do with the free donation points?
I got bad news. Well I have finally contacted there phone support again and they suddenly say, that there network administration works only from Monday - Friday, so the bad thing is that they lie to me in the emails since they always said that it might went yesterday night or saturday morning on again. But well, now we have to wait until Monday until they finally finished it. I beg again for a bit patience, try to enjoy your weekend by spending outside and we will compensate this bad issue with special events, increased loot rate and free donation points. We will use the time to update the Server, of course although Server is down we wont reset the server.

Sorry for the innovience but well people are bored in real life I suppose.

It's back. Sorry for the innovience. We have increased the lootrate slightly to 4.5x for a bit so people can earn fast money to war again.

Weird Hetzner problem. They had some lack in there update queries which fucked up all drivers. Should be solved soon. But I think ddos atk again since cannot enter the dedi ;P

Do you know what the file you got when opening the webiste was?

The server is already online but somehow my website doesnt work it always give me weird error.

So is this ot worth playing then? 200 players, im having hard time trying to see whats so great about it. apart from being downloaded and nothing fixed.
So my curiosity goes..

The OT is fucking worthless. goes down 24/7. Hopefully Helga reset some of his servers so the war guilds can play some decent server.

Well actually on my server there are decent wars, even more decent wars then on zantera/helga was ever. So come on, trust me that teams wouldn't wait a whole weekend because these wars are so boredom. Just don't advertise other servers in my thread. By the way, funny to make a new account just to say this?

Edit: @Anco, atleast I'm trying to update the Server everyday. Other ots just download and run and don't even do shit. Either Im blind or you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back