• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Bantera Custom-Evo-OT 8.6

Bazi

Reaction score
zxmtoqot.jpg

~*Ip*~: Bantera.ddns.net

~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.6
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden
~*Website*~: http://bantera.ddns.net/?subtopic=latestnews
~*Exp rate*~: 999x
~*Map*~: Custom Evo
~*Runes*~: Custom runes
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: PvPe
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 10x Skill and 3x Magic.

Well Bantera is a Highexp-server "Pvp-e" Thats why I did much staff members ,Elfbot is illegal dont forgot it ^^

Well Bantera is a Highexp-server "Pvp-e" Thats why I did much staff members ,Elfbot is illegal dont forgot it ^^

Staff members is great to have when u got alot of players but when u got 6 staff members of them that a little too much for just 15 players or 30 only still and it pretty bad if u need that many to watch over 10 -20 players alrdy when only not many playing your ot at this moment

I see no reason to reduce the amount of staff members here. The more the merrier :) As long as they all are dedicated and willing to keep the server botfree why not?
Good luck :)

why make 8.6 for botfree? lmao
Agreed u cant stop 8.6 botters majority of them will bot and the owner will ban most of em and only about 10 or 15 be playing even i know be happy to see no botters though with at least 40 or 50 players

u cant figure out botters example auto heal or other scripts ^^ just cavebot when someone afk does it

Back