• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Carnifax 8.6 realmap {STARTS 29-9-2013, 12pm (GMT+1 Central European Time)

Chiikz

Reaction score
Welcome to Carnifax 8.6 realmap with several custom spawns created by myself, here's a sample of information about the server to start off with.

IP: carnifax.se
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.6
Uptime: 24/7
Host: The server is being hosted on a dedicated server in Sweden with a 100mbits internet connection.
Map: Realmap with all towns including Farmine with a complete zao and razachai content, we also got oken, gengia and pyre. You will find more information about the last 3 that I mentioned on our website.
We have also added several custom teleports which does not require you to purchase and VIP coins or anything at all. We also added 3 teleporters to 3 commonly used spawns, which are POI,INQ and deeper banuta. Also working on an open battle zone right now, where there wont be any chance of escaping and we are open for suggestions, so enter the forums on our website to come up with suggestions about new hunting ground e.g. and we will look into it :).
Server Type: It's open pvp, which means that we use the skull system. But although you will get experience from pvp aswell. The daily frag amount for red skull is 15 frags, and 25 for a black skull. PZ time when you kill someone is set to 5 minutes.

For exp stages and other rates, please enter our website and check out the server info.

Some features is that we've found 0 bugs so far on the map which is good. This means that all major quests are working flawless, POI, INQ, Demon Oak, Anni, DHQ and Yalahari quest for example. And to kill Demodras e.g. through the teleport you have to complete tasks at Grizzly Adams and obtain enough points.

Notice: We have adjusted the house prices so they are a bit expensive, just to make sure that the most exclusive houses wont be bought instantly by people that might quit in just a matter of hours. You wont have to pay any rent for your house, it's a one time payment.

We have a pretty big training ground with training monks. Just to make it fair to those people who doesn't use any kind of bot we have enabled x-log at trainers, which means you will stay online and train even if you x-log.

Here's 4 screenshots of the server in thais where the portals are located, some of them are not in use yet because we want to get some suggestions on what you would like, we are HIGHLY interested in suggestions about quests so feel free to let us know about what YOU want!

Go create your account right away and remember, the server goes online this sunday, 29th of September 12:00pm (GMT +1)!

Go to our website and create your account today and get ready for the server start!

Do not miss our events on 29th of september, there will be exclusive prices for you to claim!

Such as addon dolls and maybe other donation items if you're lucky!

The first 50 people to get online and writes a message to Crouxie ingame will receive 1 addon doll each. (Only 1 per IP adress, so there's no use of relogging several characters or using multiclient). DONT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!

Not really in my opinion, we're having them instead of creating a VIP room with spawns, which means you would have to pay instead of getting access to them for free.

Less than 12 hours left now guys, go create your account and character already!

Yeah :) Not like we're forcing you to play here, but i enjoy 8.6 servers myself, but thought of trying to get a stable 8.0 client in the near future, hopefully within 1-2months if everything works out well :)

Back