• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map low-rate RPG (online)

dip'ah

www.darkot.net
Reaction score
This server will launch on Friday, December 12 at 18:00 CET!
14bn59g.jpg

http://darkot.net/
Host: Dedicated
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Friday, November 12, 18:00 CET
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: Low-Rate RPG
Quality: All systems have been tested in a series of High-rates to collect information and fix issues to create this ultimate RPG-server

You get the best information reading the about page at Home -> About here
But here's some information if you're too lazy to read the about page:

Exp: 2x
Skills: 2x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x

Donations:
-Golden Account
-Name Change
-Sex Change
-Recovery Key reset
(No other items will ever be available on this RPG)

This server is more or less aiming to act like Tibia.com during state of 7.4
However there's some small edits to correct balance between vocations, also some extra features such as depositing and withdrawing in banks are possibly.

The house system is web-based
You buy a house on the website, once bought you'll have access to it within 5 minutes.

The map does not reset any tiles except on updates, so leave your lootbag on Wednesday, pick it up on Friday.. for example.

The goal of this server is to create a long-term RPG server there assholes are keept away by the hard start and give true RPG-Players a place to be and enjoy the game in the way it should be enjoyed.
7.4 Tibia is not only about who can lvl faster, it's about getting friends and enjoy the environment options.
Such as playing Chess or Tic-Tac Toe and others.

So if you've ever wanted to play a low-rate 7.4 in style with tibia.com, this is your chance.

Oh by the way, Botters,
Enjoy my happy surprises that's built in with this server :D
(deletion for ANYONE who use cheats, such as bot, macro, keyboard recorder)

To be clear, for some people who seems to be confused about this matter.
Except map-walk, if your character does ANYTHING while you're afk, is considered cheating!

hahaha shit ots Mastercores go play on your 7.4 with 100 sd in 1 rune haha fuck off
exp 2
its no tibianic.;) bye

This server wont go very far considering the rates. If i would want to play something like this i would play tibianic instead. Make it highrate and you will gain alot more players

This server wont go very far considering the rates. If i would want to play something like this i would play tibianic instead. Make it highrate and you will gain alot more players
Highrates can't be runned forever, specially not oldschool ones, they eventually die..
Most because people who retired, start killing bunch of low levels every day just for no reason.

Stuff like that isn't possible in same way on a real low-rate because there's more work to get a character and people care more about their actions.
MasterCores Highrate will stay highrate however, it's kinda dead now thou due to the mentioned power-abuse problem.

And this server will also fall into the forgotten. if you look at the rate you can clearly see that. 2x rates on everything is very much alike Tibianic. Low rate servers die because the player base quits because of random pk or the big teams leave the server after the first war. When they leave more people leave since the player base dropped. On a highrate server you don't have to think about theese kinds of things. You will get up to the high levels and a death doesn't really concern your stash or your time much. It will die but everyone will have enjoyed the server up to the point where it did die.

I know when I die on a hard ot i work on I get mad and quit so the dude is right^ mid exp i always say fck it i got this and dont quit

So now its like we have 3 options; tibianic (iryont), classictibia (remere) or DarkOts (dip'ah)
The first 2 are going to be full 1x and seeing tibianic's history on 2x i would prefer play an 1x, like real tibia back in the days.

I'll play it, i dont care about the other nooobs who just want super high exp.
count me in for this one, and my crew! ;)

Put mestera.net highrate instead and i will play with my friends. Noone is gonna play ur lr 7.4.

Put mestera.net highrate instead and i will play with my friends. Noone is gonna play ur lr 7.4.
Mestera? I've told you already that Mestera is considered seriously-outdated due to that it was many years ago I managed that server.
If I were to launch Mestera, I would have a shitload of work to do, checking every npc and correct spells and fix million of bugs. Also the website of Mestera is one of the first webpages I've made and aren't very secure and is heavy to load and so on.
I'd more or less have to rebuild the entire server and the entire website.
And what I remember Mestera wasn't very popular, I think the record online was like 30?

DarkOT have been an aim for a long time now, MasterCores was never able to become a true RPG due to many issues and stuffs(instead it was offered as staged-low rate starting from 17x, also the DDos issues from the past made me unable to have true RPG's).
Now after 2 years rebuilding MasterCores to make it better, safe and faster, it's good enough to become a RPG, and under a new name as DarkOT because it have the last weeks started to climb away from the latest version of MasterCores in both quality, safety and speed.

DarkOT is the new RPG game that I will have online, and thanks to that the exp is low all the time I don't have to worry new lvl 100's will show up every day to kill all players(like it's in the highrated server atm), Which means I don't have to be wall-bashed to take a decision to reset the game.

If you really want Mestera so badly, you'll have to prove for me it's worth it (whatever would happen on this subject, DarkOT will be online without changing game-type, just to be clear).
It's a unique server and it was the first of it's kind back in the days, and due to that it's a risky-job, if it would fail all work would be in vain, it's not like that server type can fail and you switch config settings and everyone will like it better.

Looks promising Dip'ah, count me in! :) * I agree with Didass about the exp, consider doing it 1x instead, would be Really nice!

Looks promising Dip'ah, count me in! :) * I agree with Didass about the exp, consider doing it 1x instead, would be Really nice!
1x? haha :D
it's 7.4 :D 2x exp in 7.4 is like 1x exp in 7.7 because you can't get a hold of runes by clapping your hands xD
And as I will be chasing around botters together with my detection systems, it will automatically be a harder game, harder to get stuffs because there's no cheaters to generate items to the rest of the community :)

But tell me, which would be the positive things with 1x?
I like the idea to make the game harder, but that also make it harder to get players and as many knows when you get to lvl 50, at 1x and in 7.4 that might be pain in the ass xD

So now its like we have 3 options; tibianic (iryont), classictibia (remere) or DarkOts (dip'ah)
The first 2 are going to be full 1x and seeing tibianic's history on 2x i would prefer play an 1x, like real tibia back in the days.

Extibia 7.1 and triforce always get attention too.

Let's see if ur DarkOts will gain more than 30 players having it lowrate while there is much better and more trustworthy server coming in few weeks.

Back