• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, I've been waiting 2 hours to access the server after support says it was 'ready'. I've been refreshing this screen for the last 2 hours and it doesn't move a %
VPZUAxs.png

Just heard back from support, the OS install froze and they restarted it. Hopefully it's done soon

Yeeey :> Gonna rule this shit and hopefully I grew up enought for you as a reason not to instaban me again ^_^ :)

Yeeey :> Gonna rule this shit and hopefully I grew up enought for you as a reason not to instaban me again ^_^ :)
:D

Your host seems a little shady... :$

Technical problems are inevitable, you just need to deal with them are they happen. It's no one's fault the OS installation froze, they said they're fixing it and then you just move on. It's a minor set back, and they're to be expected. If everything always went according to plan, life would be way too simple.

:D

Technical problems are inevitable, you just need to deal with them are they happen. It's no one's fault the OS installation froze, they said they're fixing it and then you just move on. It's a minor set back, and they're to be expected. If everything always went according to plan, life would be way too simple.

Pfft, IDC how hard life is as long as my DeathzOt life can be simple :)

few questions:

What will the IP be?

Will u make a sub forum for the EU players?( on the main dzot forum)

And last, will u just set it online or are u going to say like in 30mins ill launch it :p

Last edited:
It's stuck on 30% again, I don't really know what's going on with their set-up

stuck at 30% blows! wtf is going on xD? can't you pull them thru the internet line and bitch slap them xD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back