• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be back later - but i am a druid lvl 230ish? Or 220? I haz healzzz + epic spell that costs 5k mana ahshashaa

I think every vocation is balanced in it's own way. Every vocation has it's strength, and it's weakness.

Syn you should turn EU server off so the people that can't connect have a chance to start tomorrow if the attacks stop. I think it wud be fair.

I dont understand why should ppl attack a server with only 30-60 players online ^^

As i sed i think its weaz or w,e he left the thread when i said it could be him and he has a 8.6 server.. N now hes probs just viewing as a guest..

Are you retarded? I was watching the thread since i wanted to try out the server. That 8.6 server i "have" sounds awsome since it was hosted for about 15months ago or so? But if you got the ip for it i would love to try it out!
<_<

Are you retarded? I was watching the thread since i wanted to try out the server. That 8.6 server i "have" sounds awsome since it was hosted for about 15months ago or so? But if you got the ip for it i would love to try it out!
<_<

Ashahahsa i was joking :>

Was trying to get u post since the others did lol

I think I'm giving up, the ddos is getting on my nerves, and even when there wasn't any lag every spawn I went to had botters, there was one spawn that had like 5 or 6 botters...I couldn't even kill 1 thing. I go check the bosses and all the bosses are being camped too.. So I'm pretty much screw with nothing to do. I tried to kill botters but they heal to much and I obviously won't do much damage as an barbarian. Pretty much if you even wanna be close to good you'll have to bot and I for one do not and probably will never bot so I guess this server isn't for me, even though its super awesome botters is what screwed up the server. Regardless if Synthetic lets people bot I still find it as cheating and unfair. It's not my server so it's not like my opinion means anything. I hope I didn't offend you in anyway Synthetic just simply stating what I think, anyway have fun botting.

Currently playing damn it so fkin fun :D try it out guys xD

Yea fk this shit. serv just went down after Renektor got 0 hp yaaay. lets auto attack him for 40min again along with 8 other players

Just lost a t7 set I dropped due to Ddos crash, synth repay pls

I just got home from work and really wanted to play, how unfortunate to see the server still getting DDosed.

Someone said earlier that he couldn't keep ddosing the server forever, seems like we're dealing with this kind of person here...

southpark-wow-2.jpeg

actually we have been playing for 6hours without any trouble:S and now the whore is back.

They must have gotten back from school or something....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back