• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Elera 7.6 Global Map Midrate ONLINE!

Marre1337

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello folks I am starting this server just for fun cause I see there's lack of oldschool tibia real maps, I hope it will be succesfull so I can buy a dedicated to the server now I will give you abit information about the server.

Information
Experience stage:
8-50 25x
51-70 20x
71-90 15x
91-100 10x
101-XXX 5x
Magic Level rate: 10x
Skill Rate: 25x
Loot Rate: 4.5x
Regenation of Mana/HP: Druids,Sorcs (Mana)10/2(HP)4/2 Paladin (Mana) 7/2 (HP) 15/2
Knight (Mana) 4/2 (HP) 20/2 ED,MS (Mana) 25/3(HP) 8/3 RP (Mana) 14/3 (HP) 30/3
EK (MANA) 8/3 (HP) 42/3
Map? Global Tibia map

IP: Elera.hopto.org

Why you shall join us?:
You shall join us , cause this server will be no spoof's nor anything , I recommend this server as serious/RPG , so It would actually be nice with some RPG'ers , war kids and shit.

What are you waiting for?
We're waiting on you

ENJOY!

Last edited:
It will be up in the past 6-8 hours , cause of some bug. We found a house bug right now , so we will need some experts to fix it :)

This server won't have any donations system , I will buy the dedicated with my own money from my own pocket , I will buy dedicated if its worth if 40+ ppls begins , I hope the server could be online today it's really +/- me and my lau manager works on it.

want it to have 40+ ppls? than make it 15x skill rate, 8 ml rate. and infinite ammo.

Shushu

Ill explain ;]

Lower rates. to avoid 100's skills, and 100's mls..
And infinite ammo, to make war like serv.. No one plays oldera style ots anymore..
make protection lvl 50, so newcomers have some chance to lvl.

Make that what i suggested, and lots of players is guaranteed :D

Shushu

Last edited:
inf ammo should be added i see about exp stages it's no different actually and i like how u setted em up :p
if protection lvl can be added you should add that too you don't want many ppl leaving cuz getting paed in the first 30 minute they r playing ;)

inf ammo should be added i see about exp stages it's no different actually and i like how u setted em up :p
if protection lvl can be added you should add that too you don't want many ppl leaving cuz getting paed in the first 30 minute they r playing ;)

Not the exp stages. the rates is what i meant :p SKills and ml. so it wont be people running arround with 110 ml, or 120 skills

Shushu

Originally Posted by xDoDox

:w00t:

Dont add any protection level, will just fuck up the pvp with low levels blocking.

Anyway, I could probably bring around 10 players to this server:)

Thanks , I got one question , what do you guys think the deathpercent loss shall be? 7 or 5?

Back