• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Extinct 7.4 War

you said you wont bring it on again if its getting ddosed, but you did it.
so please bring it back online again

I think u should remove knights and even paladins because they are annoying as hell, running and spamming gfbs and nobody want's to kill them...

or make only pallies avaiable to play so there will be some nice fights, no spam ues, no pussy runs, just mw, full trap combo.

some of my suggestions for improving server:

delete UE
remove boh for everyone
remove sca for eks and add fire axe (sca on any quest dont mind)
gfb lower damage
disable follow attack
delete pox, or make it like real tibia not 150
DELETE UE

I like the idea of only paladins for a change, it'll be more strategy as you won't be able to 2 shot people. But then again I'd like to play sorc from time to time. How about you have 3 different gameplays all on different days of the week? Only mages, only paladins, all in.

remove knights, paladins, gfbs, ue (and pox)

druids have para
sorcs have wave

it's balanced and no spam left.

I like the idea of only paladins for a change, it'll be more strategy as you won't be able to 2 shot people. But then again I'd like to play sorc from time to time. How about you have 3 different gameplays all on different days of the week? Only mages, only paladins, all in.

like this.

how about fixing the lag?

- - - Updated - - -

how about fixing the lag?

open ot, i need use war
OPEN OTTTTT

- - - Updated - - -

make classicbotter again work, for some people we need

- - - Updated - - -

what is problem for not classicbotter? not many people bot. Work back

open ot, i need use war
OPEN OTTTTT

- - - Updated - - -

make classicbotter again work, for some people we need

- - - Updated - - -

what is problem for not classicbotter? not many people bot. Work back

quit enfo servers and start playing more serious servers u piece of shit whos noliifing on enfos all life.

Ahh cmon really? The war-server was great, just put it back on and stop listening to the retards?

Plese zackery, put server
need kill noobs in my blood hahaha
I need war ots!! Thank you for host! You must keep going man

- - - Updated - - -

Plese zackery, put server
need kill noobs in my blood hahaha
I need war ots!! Thank you for host! You must keep going man

can lowering sd a little also when update?

so this server won't come back? /;kinda sucks to see all these war ots go down, I can see why someone would ddos tibianic for example but ddosing war servers wtf;p

Hello!
Some fair player want your serv online!
not all noobs cry for server. Its good host
can you put for fair player?

Back