• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden ]Ferana :: [8.6| Rl-Map] - Great WARS (Start 3th March)

wow finally a real map!! have been waiting for this so long.

Not worth joining, he'll just put it offline when the money goes slower like he did with ethania.net

Umm ethania.net is already online for more than a year, and its still online.
Yesterday he was offline for some time because of some dedicated server technical problems.

This is the worst piece of shit server ever. I'm here to state my opinion after playing it. I want to let people know how I was treated by the admin.

His server crashed constantly, his team of staff were somewhat under the age of 13? He private messaged me, asked me for suggestions then when I told him about numerous errors in the server he just kept going "something else?", "something else?", "thats not a big bug". He had errors like the boat npc's were taking you to the wrong locations from time to time and if you entered a house you didnt own (by mapclick or by arrow keys) you would get teleported to the most random place ever.

He gave away full donates to people he knew, which is really unserious because he gives them an advantage.

After a full hour of talking to me, and I had been telling him about 10+ bugs that were ruining the game play all he kept saying was "It's not a big bug, not a problem", then he IP-banished me off of his server for absolutely no reason. If you want a really good real map server then one is going up tomorrow. Tibiaportal.com is all I'm saying.

@Troll Scripter
First of all: you only got 36 posts
Second: You already have Troll in your name.
Who says you're not just the Owner or a friend from Tibiaportal.com (which hasn't got a working site) That wants more players by flaming off other pretty famous open tibia servers?

Why make a server when you can't run it players have reported many problems such as players abusing monster names in spawns , players losing items due to downtime and server crashes your server has even completely reset once. You also planned out events which you have never added to the server you focus on spawning a lame monster called eventa and small auto raids. There is also many problems with the commands within your server which you cannot fix due to copying everything from otland. The support on your server is inactive just like you and when there is a complaint on the forum it takes you nearly a week or more to receive it considering you never check the forum nor work on the server. When I was a GM on his ot his response to working on the server and adding updates was to keep it like a simple real map ot like hexania.net and ambera.net and advertise instead of focusing on making the server more active. My advice would be to find a more dedicated server there is a reason this went from 333 players the first day to 130 atm and dropping .

Here are most of the problems and complaints it would take me hours to list the rest.

19.03.12 23:37:20 - Server Downtime
There was a small problem today related with mysql. This caused unexpected shutdown. As sorry for this downtime, have We added 100 premium points to everyone who logged in the last 24 hours to his account.

Have a nice day!
Posted by GOD Ferana

Comments: 0

14.03.12 18:07:46 - Server Maintenance
Dear Feranians,

Today, from 16:00 untill 17:30 the server frequently rebooted. We were bussy on some important updates and fixes on the server.
The server is up again, we sorry for the downtime and hope to see you back playing again in Ferana.net .

When there is 250+ online again today, the system automaticly rewards you with a special item as sorry for the downtime. ( We have never received that special item -.-)

Edit (20:06) : The server is offline again for some time. We are bussy with some important things.

Yours Sincerely,
Admin
Posted by GOD Ferana

Hi God. When the server crashed I lost the following items 2 demon helmet, a demon armor, an avenger, a magic sword, a sword emarld, a solar ax, 1 donate stomach helmet, a donate belly armor, a donate belly Legs, 1 donate stomach spellbook, 10kk, 1, fragment remover, 2 frozen starlight, Can u please fix it..
Aladinek

Profession: Royal Paladin
Level: 179

today i've bought one ferana pally armor and server crashed and lost it so fix it please

Kaakslag

Profession: Master Sorcerer
Level: 201

Hello GM I donated a few items today but the server DCed and I lost all the items please help me get them back!! I only have my firewalker boots left please help me out!!

To: From: Offer name Bought on page Received on Ferana
Kaakslag Your account Firewalker Boots 14 March 2012, 16:02:32 14 March 2012, 16:02:48
Kaakslag Your account ferana Spellbook 14 March 2012, 16:13:19 14 March 2012, 16:13:48
Kaakslag Your account ferana Mage Legs 14 March 2012, 16:14:56 14 March 2012, 16:15:19
Kaakslag Your account Yalahari Mask 14 March 2012, 16:15:19 14 March 2012, 16:15:49
Kaakslag Your account Signet Ring 14 March 2012, 16:26:11 14 March 2012, 16:45:00
Kaakslag Your account Robe Of The Underworld 14 March 2012, 16:26:24 14 March 2012, 16:45:30

We have over 30 people in the guild and he don't answer about points... HELLO?
Man... Guild Przedszkolaki z Duela Paki !!!

We have over 30 people in the guild and he don't answer about points... HELLO?
Man... Guild Przedszkolaki z Duela Paki !!!

Do you think he careS? He just want to ppl donate he dont give a fuck about players or reports or bugs.

Back