• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Galantica 8.6 | Newly-started Real map

Status
Not open for further replies.
what makes this server unique from every other real map?

15:03 Galanticanet [8]: Join Galantica.net; 8.6 - Real Map / 300x - 3x / Real Tibia Healing, Damage and Monsters / War System / 83 % Quests / Marriage System /

Their making enemies. Lol

I wouldn't do that on their place :(

If i saw that shit on my ot i'd Ddos the server that the person was advertising lol

Add a guild competition system and you will get alot of wars / players to the server :)

15:03 Galanticanet [8]: Join Galantica.net; 8.6 - Real Map / 300x - 3x / Real Tibia Healing, Damage and Monsters / War System / 83 % Quests / Marriage System /

They also advertised on my server by creating Galantica threads in all boards.

Last edited:
I woudl've joined if it wasn't for all the stages.. I wanna play a low rated real map where you actually can't solo demon quest by yourself and actually have to use other players to be able to do quests...

You guys need to keep your players out of other people's ot..

Those "advertisers" are annoying.. just letting you guys know ;)

Im playing too and its good, if you want to play I recommend you to play this one. Btw, why is it taking so much to update?

I woudl've joined if it wasn't for all the stages.. I wanna play a low rated real map where you actually can't solo demon quest by yourself and actually have to use other players to be able to do quests...

signed with blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back