• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Gulenia | 9.81 RL-Map | Offline training | Market system | AND MORE!!

26 minutes until the server starts!

Have you created your account yet?
If you havent click here to create account!

We fixed dozens of bugs, optimized many spells and hits.
Here are few important things that we fixed.
Fixed rewards on levels. (more info)
Added free blessings for everyone under level 75.
Fixed many quests.
Fixed many map bugs.
Added missing npc's and monsters.
Added many houses.

Corrected many npcs.
Added points to every account that played our "beta"

And much more!

Solved: Client 9.83 worked, but for some reason, 9.86 didn't.

Can't connect to the server. Tried both with and without "www." and I can't find any clients above 9.81 either.

9H1z1IS.jpg

Edit: Figured the one I'm actually using is 9.86, but I'm still looking for a 9.81, just to see if it could solve the problem.

Attachments

Last edited:
Solved: Client 9.83 worked, but for some reason, 9.86 didn't.

Can't connect to the server. Tried both with and without "www." and I can't find any clients above 9.81 either.

9H1z1IS.jpg

Edit: Figured the one I'm actually using is 9.86, but I'm still looking for a 9.81, just to see if it could solve the problem.

You can download tibia 9.81 on our website below "create account"

Or here Gulenia downloads

Last edited:
Just a word of advice, you wont get many players only offering the 9.81 client. Either update to the latest client or offer multiple versions such as 9.80+.

Currently you can login with all clients from 9.80 to 9.83.

Thanks for your feedback Creon.
We will start supporting all clients from 9.80 to 9.86 as soon as possible. (hopefully tomorrow)

Yo Forte, you might want to consider a rollback. Venz, Sded and Wiz Khalifa and possibly more destroyed the server pretty much, I have pictures of all the stuff they did along with all the stuff I had prior to them screwing everything up.

/Jesus

I'll be up in about 8h.

Server is pretty much ruined. Bunch of individuals who are all connected started to spam "Every player is rewarded with (ID)" anything from locked doors blocking the roads to demon armors.

The full list of names to my knowledge is: Venz, Sded, Wiz Khalifa, Galen Svenne and Tuborg. The reason for them doing this is very clear. After failing to gank me alone and/or Muzzy, (http://puu.sh/3lhpe.jpg), they've started trying to powerlevel instead.

After getting equal levels with us, they tried ganking yet again and only ended up killing themselves, losing over 20cc and even more in pots & runes ([21 June 2013 (22:47)] Killed at level 102 by player: Sded). Hours later, when they started to reach far above our levels, some of them started going offline to sleep except Sded. He continued leveling just to end up getting owned by a ghastly dragon ([22 June 2013 (02:12)] Killed at level 144 by a ghastly dragon) and less than an hour later, he resorted to trying to trap every single player on the server by spamming "wall rewards" (http://puu.sh/3lhCg.jpg)

I recommend swift and permanent IP bans to all of the little children for the best effect along with a server rollback & wipe. It started roughly 1-3 AM, 2013-06-22.

/Satan

P.S

Annih quest is bugged. You can get all of the items, not just one out of the chests.

@ http://puu.sh/3ltlQ

Gather 4-5 guys > Go spend a consecutive 8-12 hours of your life developing video-game characters in the middle of mid-summer celebrations > Get utterly owned by a much smaller force > Die trying to get more advantage than you already have> Ragequit with bugabuse.

You're gonna have to elaborate on what value of "worth" you're referring to.

Last edited:
Gather 4-5 guys > Go spend a consecutive 8-12 hours of your life developing video-game characters in the middle of mid-summer celebrations > Get utterly owned by a much smaller force > Die trying to get more advantage than you already have> Ragequit with bugabuse.

You're gonna have to elaborate on what value of "worth" you're referring to.
For confused people, this post was a response to one of the guys abusing that very power. He might've deleted his post because he was embarassed.

Fixed problems that occurred 2AM-4AM.

Added client support 9.80-9.86.
Fixed many map bugs in yalahar
Optimized many spells
Changed many monsters attributes
Fixed few quests
Added Golden Servants

And much more!

If you don't have an account yet, click here to register.

I hope more people start playing. It's the first server I ran into that got the cooldown system down properly.

stages should be like
From level 1 to level 29 20x
From level 30 to level 49 15x
From level 50 to level 90 10x
From level 90 to level 120 7x
From level 121 to level 149 5x
From level 150 to level 199 3x
From level 200 to level 249 2x
From level 250 to - 999 1.5x